Are any ladies using Viviscal

browngirl

I wanted to know if any ladies are using Viviscal, a hair supplement. And if so, what have been your results?

4a/b with 3c in the back
1/8 inch and growing (post big chop)
fine texture

I have been using it for close to six months now (in that time I probably have only missed about 7 dosages, so I was pretty consistent with it). I love this supplement. I don't measure, so I don't exactly know how many inches I have gained since I started taking it, but I can tell you, my hair line has grown completely back in. I used to have "stubble" for edges, now the edges have length, which I have not seen in quite a few years. And the amount of new growth at 4 1/2 weeks post-touch up is like "6 weeks" before I started using. This supplement is a keeper. HTH.

perfect peace

I get mine from hairboutique.com. Its the only place I trusted at the time I started researching it. (Customer service is excellent and very personnable). For a six month supply, I think they charge $49 or $45 per month (I cannot find my invoice, but I do know its under $50). After six months, you reduce the dosage from 2 pills per day to 1 per day. So it becomes $45 per two months. I will probably continue to take two pills per day until I reach 8 months, then reduce the dosage.

LABETT

I have had good hair growth with viviscal I have used it
on and off switching to delinea because of the price.
I ordered mine from IHERB.COM and they give a discount
also service is great.
I know you will be pleased it my mother said it best
product that made her hair grow really fast.