Is anyone still using MTG?

BlackHairDiva

Hello.

I posted a few days ago about being discourage with the progress with MT/OCT. I have been using it for a little over a month and saw noting. :nono::nono:

So... I'm thinking about going back to MTG. Is anyone still using MTG???

P.S : I have used MTG before and I great results within days! Yes I had migraines and neck pains, when I used it daily. But when I use it twice a week. It was wonderful..except the smell

caramelma

I apply it to my scalp and my edges every other day and I never had a problem with the smell because if I use it at night I hardly smell it in the morning

KrimsonKween

I still use it. I did not see the growth in a coulpe of days and right now I am in cornrows so I am hoping to see something when I get out. I have only been using it for about 2 weeks

The smell doesne't bother me either.:grin:

Lanea87

Natural Gang Gang Gang
I still use it. I pour some in a 4oz applicator bottle and add like 10-15 drops of pepperment oil. I wear a LF so I am only able to apply once a week.

Jade Feria

I still use mine. The same bottle I've had for the past year and a half! I have it in a plastic bottle with a pointed tip applicator, mixed with about 25-30 drops of peppermint oil. No bacon smell here!! I've never gotten any headaches or pains using it. The only thing that's annoying is that it drips if you apply it too liberally. So the way I apply it is by parting my hair horizontally starting at the nape, apply a small drop in the middle, and spread/massage it into the scalp with my fingers. Or sometimes my hair is already parted and in cornrows (ready for the wig) and I just apply it to the parts and massage my whole head.

20Pearls_Girl

Yes. MTG has been good to me especially when I use it consistantly.
Hello.

I posted a few days ago about being discourage with the progress with MT/OCT. I have been using it for a little over a month and saw noting. :nono::nono:

So... I'm thinking about going back to MTG. Is anyone still using MTG???

P.S : I have used MTG before and I great results within days! Yes I had migraines and neck pains, when I used it daily. But when I use it twice a week. It was wonderful..except the smell

20Pearls_Girl

No. It's sulfur and oil typically used on horses but lots of LHCF members have received excellent growth from using it.

You can purchase it here.
http://www.shapleys.com/

They have a human version now but I don't know if the dynamics are the same, so I will stick with the original version.

Only bad thing for some is the smell, it's not so pleasant and you may start to get horse magazines in the mail.:ohwell:
MTG is mane and tail right?

Yeah, I'm curious as to what this is..:confused:

diligence

No. It's sulfur and oil typically used on horses but lots of LHCF members have received excellent growth from using it.

You can purchase it here.
http://www.shapleys.com/

They have a human version now but I don't know if the dynamics are the same, so I will stick with the original version.

Only bad thing for some is the smell, it's not so pleasant and you may start to get horse magazines in the mail.:ohwell:
:lachen:

I'm actually mixing mine with MT. Can't tell how well it's working yet though.

soonergirl

I also have spiked mine with peppermint oil.... I use a half full bottle of wild growth oil and squirt some mtg and peppermint oil in and apply... I can still smell it, but its a little better... I am starting back consistently this week....

Geminigirl

i added alot more peppermint oil and now i am gonna start trying to use it consistently. I just don't wanna smell.