Is ApHOGee Balancing Moisturizer enough

RODI

Is "ApHOGee Balancing Moisturizer" enough after using the hardcore "ApHOGee Treatment for Damaged Hair"?

Or should I still use a Deep conditioning treatment???

blackmaven

Anything Is Possible
I would advise you to use deep conditioner. Aphogee Balancing Moisturizer does nothing for my hair. I normally use Humecto after hardcore treatment to get moisture back.

Qualitee

^^^^ yea some ppl on the here use their own conditioner. I aphogee conditoner after a protien treatment like that isnt that good. But I do use thair protien conditoner after I relax and that's pretty good

Last edited:

BlondeByDesire

Follow up with a moisturizing DC.

ORS Mayo - I believe is protein as well - that would be overload (somebody correct me if I'm wrong)

Aggie

Follow up with a moisturizing DC.

ORS Mayo - I believe is protein as well - that would be overload (somebody correct me if I'm wrong)
Marbel you are correct, it is a mild protein conditioner.

I always follow up the Aphogee trearment with their balancing conditioner and DC afterwards for at least 45 minutes with mizani moisturefuse or Kenra moisturizing conditioner or pantene R/N hair conditioning mask.

RODI

Thanks All.

I followed up with Miss keys 10 in 1 mixed with a little of ApHOGee Balancing Moisturizer (since I already have it) for 30 min under the dyer. That I used CON conditioner mixed with the Balancing Moisturizer

gorgeoushair

I see they have changed some of the ingredients in some of their products, are they still same for the balance moisturizer????

loulou82

Heck naw! It's not moisturizing enough to counter the Treatment for Damaged Hair. I used it following a Treatment and my hair was left tangled and stiff. I learned my lesson and now use Aubrey's HSR mixed with some castor and coconut oil.

Good Luck!

Neith

I use the balancing moisturizer before DCing with my regular moisturizing deep conditioner.

I apply it with a light hand (because it contains mineral oil or petroleum) and keep in in for 5 mins. Just in case it's actually designed to somehow normalize the hair after the treatment.