Is bee mine making anybodies hair oily?

sexyeyes3616

My hair is all oiled down and stringy. If i makes my hair grow like it did baby dee's hair i guess i have to look past the oiliness. Is this product making anyones hair oily?

ETA: Posted a pic of my hair in post 10.

Last edited:
My friend ordered and received hers last week. I haven't tried it yet but after shaking up the bottle and squirting out a bit on my finger AND looking at the ingredients.... I'd say that one would have to expect that it would make the hair oily because it has all of those natural oils in it.

I want to buy some and when I do, I will expect oiliness, because it is in fact, an oil. Just my 2 cents.

LongHairDreams

Re: Is bee mine making any bodies hair oily?

How much are you applying? It needs a light hand...It give my hair a shine. Its full of oils, so as mentioned, it's going to be expected.

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
You have to be very light handed, a little bit of this oil goes a long way :yep:

My hair doesn't get oily because I use just enough to cover my scalp

BrownEyez22

I just got mine in the mail today, the consistancy(sp?) seems oily. I think like the other posters said you have to be real light handed with it.

atlien11

This sounds like such a great product but i cant use it on my relaxed head because when i comb/brush my hair, it distributes oils throughout the strands. This is great in a sense but if i had an extra oil product on my scalp it turns into a stringy oil slick. I am hoping the member who created this product comes out with a water based spray version :yep:

Last edited:

sexyeyes3616

Here is a pic of my hair after using the bee mine for 2 weeks.

It is very oily

robot.

yeah, that's what i was thinking. :look:

i look forward to using bee mine partially because it'll make me wash my hair more often. :grin:

Loves Harmony

To keep my hair from getting oily, i shake the bottle then unscrew the top in stick my finger in the bottle then apply to my scalp. Now it may take time but hey my hair isnt greasy. Just me

LongHairDreams

Well, let me explain what I do. I part my hair from front to back...3 inches above each ear and down the middle and apply the serum in the parts. So, i have 3 rows where the serum is and then i'll massage to distribue to the rest of my scalp.

Mandy4610

Well, let me explain what I do. I part my hair from front to back...3 inches above each ear and down the middle and apply the serum in the parts. So, i have 3 rows where the serum is and then i'll massage to distribue to the rest of my scalp.
Thats a great idea. I will do this for my BT.