Is Garnier Fructis discontinuing its line for curly hair?

dicapr

I have spent the last hour in hair panic. I went to my Walgreens only to discover they were out of the Garnier Fructis curl line. I then went to Wal-mart and the curl line was no where in sight-just the new wavey hair line. I finially ended up at CVS where the curl and shine conditioner was on sale for 1.17 a bottle. Is it just my area or is it the entire line? If so, I am definately writting the company. The sales clerk and I were singing its praises on how well it worked on black hair. She said that they should try and market the product to ethnic hair if they are thinking of discontinuing the line. Tell me I just may have to go to the other side of town to get my products rather than having to find stapels all over again.

Pandora1975

Hydra Curls is on the web site still. could be the stores are trading out stock in favor of something they feel is more "universal', or more likely, just new. I haven't looked for this in stores near me, but I will. I like Fructis in general.

JinaRicci

If you write- let us know what you find pls! Sometimes I can't find some things like the mousse or the shine wax in Walgreens- will have to check what's going on in my area. We might have to stock up...

Jenn22588

I couldn't find the curl and shine leave-in a couple months ago when Walgreens had Garnier Fructis on sale for $2. Come to think of it they didn't have anything from the Curl line. I haven't checked any other stores but I checked a bunch of Walgreens that weekend.