OBSESSED with Garnier Fructis

Are you obsessed with Garnier Fructis

• H*ll yea, I can't get enough of this line.

Votes: 81 27.7%
  • That stuff is a joke! Never again!

Votes: 53 18.2%
  • I only use it on occasion, and it works pretty well.

Votes: 110 37.7%
  • I have not tried it yet because of cones, etc.

Votes: 52 17.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

aloof one

(long) Who else is obsessed with this stuff? Is it just me? I feel like I hear the music from the commercial calling me to that green isle at Wal-Mart whenever I have a bad day, and when all else fails I start hacking through my hair product bins looking for the green stuff. I think I get teary eyed when I run out of my Long & Strong Leave In, and if I hear they have something new out I already have my car keys and purse to get to Wally World before I even got my shoes on! Sometimes I just wish my family hadn't turned me off of GF with that whole "the citric acid will strip your perm" and "you aint white so stop using their products" crap. They waited until my hair started looking good then wanted to intimidate me out of using my miracle line--- they were so convincing I never went to get my next fix when I ran out!!! There I was with shiny, strong hair and they wanted to bring me down!:nono: Seriously, I think this is one of the only lines out there (thats cheap) that is good for ALL hair types, processed, straight, curly, dyed, black white short long... I am in LOVE WITH GF AND I WANT EVERYONE TO KNOW!

Unfortunately while Im writing about this I cant really buy anymore because Im forcing myself to use up everything I have and am on the S-Curl right now. I think I wrote this post just to gush about what I can't have until I let myself loose to raid CVS or Wally World again...:look:

Garnier Fructis Length & Strength and Sleek & Shine really have saved my life on occasion, and I want to know if there are any others out there who have bought this like and used it? Anyone incorporated it in their regimens as a staple? Any new ways to use the line, products that have been overlooked, etc? Has anyone been successful co-washing with any GFs? Is the new Curly line good for naturals?

btw, I LOVE cones! my hair thinks theyre tasty:lick:

Mars_Reiko

I love this line also:) I use the water wax and the other day, I bought the shampoo from the curl line by mistake. I fell in love with. It did wonders for my 20 week post braid out. This week end I'm going to get some more items from the curl line.

Brownie518

I absolutely love the Length&Strength anti-split end leave in and the Sleek & Shine anti-frizz serum. Those are my standard leave ins. I have just recently purchased the Sleek & Shine Sheer conditioning glaze and I love that too! The Length & Strength con and the Curl & Shine con are regulars for co-washes. Love that Garnier!!!

MsAngie

I loveee the leave-in for dry & frizzy hair. I haven't used anything that has worked as well as this. As far as the shampoo and conditioner, my hair felt a little stripped...:ohwell:

aloof one

I absolutely love the Length&Strength anti-split end leave in and the Sleek & Shine anti-frizz serum. Those are my standard leave ins. I have just recently purchased the Sleek & Shine Sheer conditioning glaze and I love that too! The Length & Strength con and the Curl & Shine con are regulars for co-washes. Love that Garnier!!!

OOOH I cant wait to get the curl line now!!! I feel like Im using up all my products extra fast just to give myself a reason :drunk: I really am glad yall like the stuff, now I know I am going to absolutely LOVE it when I get my hands on it:lick:

LawyerBarbie07

Love this line, the Long and Strong line is awesome, and I use the soft curl cream when I have my "Kelly Rowland" weave in :)grin:) Its absolutely amazing.

The conditioning glaze is also a favorite of mine and I also got the anti-humidity styling creme last night from the sleek and shine line last night to use on my mom and so far she likes it alot as well.

nikkablue

I'm using the Lenth & Strength right now for my cowashes. I tried using it for regular conditioner, but it dries out my hair too much. So I just cowash it now and use Dove Moisturizing Conditioner for conditioner and salerm 21 for a leave in.

scorpian

I tried a few of their products as a natural and they didn't work for me
I haven't tried them on my texlaxed hair

Finesse

Love this line, the Long and Strong line is awesome, and I use the soft curl cream when I have my "Kelly Rowland" weave in :)grin:) Its absolutely amazing.

The conditioning glaze is also a favorite of mine and I also got the anti-humidity styling creme last night from the sleek and shine line last night to use on my mom and so far she likes it alot as well.

I brought the anti-humidity cream and I :love: it!!! I am 4a/b, I think :rofl: and I am relaxed. It kept my curls from falling this morning on the way into work. Will definitely be making it a staple for my rollersets during this KY heat!

LovelyLionessa

I love Garnier, it is my favorite drugstore line. I use the following:

Brillantine Water Shine Wax: Mona Lisa hipped me on to this and I absolutely love it. It lays edges down like nobody's business without build-up.

Sleek & Shine Fortifying Cream Conditioner: This is my go to detangling cream rinse for combing & detangling in the shower.

Sleek & Shine leave-in conditioning cream: Love this, thick & creamy, this doesn't revert my rollersets, great for ends.

Length & Strength anti-split ends treatment: This is nice and concentrated, great after washing.

This line is wonderful and smells yummy too. :lick:

SNyeema

I've recently purchased the Hard Curl Gel. I was looking for something to mix with my beloved Fantasia IC (blue) so I tried my hand. Let me tell you, this stuff defined my natual 4/b curls and didn't leave me with crunchy curls (like the IC by itself can somewhat do with all this dreaded heat and humidity). And I actually have "touchable" hair (not hard and crunchy). I don't know how the two combined gives off moisture, but somehow it does. On day 2 and 3 I just spray with my conditioner, glycerin, water spritz and then spot check with the gel combo. On the morning of day 4 i wash and do all over again. Its great and I love my little concoction. Definitely feeling the Garnier Fructis line.

MonaLisa

I am so going to go buy the soft curl cream tomorrow!!! I kept eyeing it...now I must have it!:lick:

Currently in my stash *runs to look in closet*

• Brilliantine Shine Water Wax
  • Bold It! Endurance Gel
  • Brilliantine Wet Shine Gel
  • Sleek & Shine Anti-Humidity Cream
  • Sleek & Shine Leave In Conditioning Cream
  • Sleek & Shine 3 minute mask
  • Sleek & Shine Cream Conditioner
  • Length & Strength Cream Conditioner
  • Length & Strength Split Ends Treatment
I guess I kind of like it...I wouldn't say obsessed...:look:

pringe

OMG I thought i was the only black girl hooked on this stuff!! One of my close friends, got me hooked (she's hispanic). Well we use the same products, have completely different hair types but they work on both of our heads. I DIE for the Curl & Shine leave in conditioning cream. I never used to use a conditioning cream before but i like the way it makes my hair feel so what i do now is use the GF and then apply my moisturizer over it to seal in the conditioning cream and the moisture. This works especially great over my twists.

tapioca_pudding

I havent used the products on my hair yet, but Ive been using the Sleek ad Shine (is that what its called??) to smooth my eyebrows down in the morning. :look: :lol: It really works!! They get unruly during the day w/ the humidity..

gymfreak336

I like the sleek and shine line. The shampoo is really nice and the conditioner works better for me when I use the matching shampoo. I also like the hairspray. It give light hold and doesn't dry my hair out.

MonaLisa

Okay, I picked up 3 jars of the soft curl cream and another water wax for good measure.

So, me likey the soft curl cream....:yep:

*officially adding to the Garnier arsenal of products*

aloof one

Okay, I picked up 3 jars of the soft curl cream and another water wax for good measure.

So, me likey the soft curl cream....:yep:

*officially adding to the Garnier arsenal of products*

lol arsenal. I should be ashamed, I just moved into my dorm and the first thing I got out of my trunk was my hair products--- then the first hair product I got out was my GF Curl & Shine Leave In (Yea the one I was :ohwell:SUPPOSED to wait to buy because Im using up all my other stuff)... I hadnt even unpacked my clothes yet!:drunk:

meaganita

I have the Length & Stength Poo, Con, DC, & Leave-in. I also have the Sleek and Shine Poo & Con, but I want to try the soft-curl cream, hard curl wax, and whatever the stuff is that lays down your edges.:grin: I've only used the Sleek & Shine Poo/Con and Length & Strength Poo/Con once, and can't remember how I felt about it.

Dang...I didn't realize I had so many Garnier products...Guess I need to start using them. Story of a (recovering) PJ...:ohwell:

BillsBackerz67

I love the 3 minute masque thats the only product that I have tried...oh wait the curl cream works great too! it defines my curls but it doesnt combat the shrinkage.

taraglam2

I use the Garnier Length & Strength Shampoo, Conditioner and Anti-Split Ends Treatment/leave-in conditioner. Love them ! :yep: I also use the Brilliantine Water-based Shine Wax Love it ! :yep:

misskaleah

Any Naturals used the Curl and Shine leave in? I bought some today b/c I was out of leave in and I bought some CON lemongrass & something yesterday that wasn't "creamy" as the label described, but milky. Anyone have experience with the GF Curl and Shine leave in?

ladybug71

The only thing I've used is the fortifying dc 3-minute masque. I love it. I will continue to keep it as a go-to product. Plus, I love the way it smells!