OBSESSED with Garnier Fructis

Are you obsessed with Garnier Fructis

• H*ll yea, I can't get enough of this line.

Votes: 81 27.7%
  • That stuff is a joke! Never again!

Votes: 53 18.2%
  • I only use it on occasion, and it works pretty well.

Votes: 110 37.7%
  • I have not tried it yet because of cones, etc.

Votes: 52 17.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Slave4Hair

I just started using the Melting Mask and LOVE IT! I am 6 weeks post and this has stopped all shedding and breakage. This will definitely be one of my staples.

Evazhair

I bought some of the products while on vacation last month, some discontinued:
Moisture works melting mask
melting mask with ceramide reconstructor- loved this as a dc on dry hair
fortifying 3 minute deep conditioner
length and strength leave in- I like as a daily moisturizer

ETA I love the smell of these products and the fact they have avocado/apricot oils

Last edited:

Deja9

LOVE THE LENGTH AND STRENGTH SHAMPOO IT IS MY STAPLE

My hair FLOURISHED with the length and strength shampoo- I alternated with the volumizing shampoo. I'm definitely going back to these shampoos since I haven't seen any drastic change since switching to organic shampoos:ohwell:. I I MISS MY GARNIER:drunk: Off to Wally World!!!:grin:

HarlemHottie

Garnier Fructis Length & Strength and Sleek & Shine really have saved my life on occasion, and I want to know if there are any others out there who have bought this like and used it? Anyone incorporated it in their regimens as a staple? Any new ways to use the line, products that have been overlooked, etc? Has anyone been successful co-washing with any GFs? Is the new Curly line good for naturals?

btw, I LOVE cones! my hair thinks theyre tasty:lick:

Girl I have about TEN yes TEN bottles... When I buy, I buy in bulk poo and con... The crazy thing is I was doing this way before I knew about this site and what being a PJ was... So now since I've been buying other products my sweet sweet Garnier is sitting under the bath room sink... At least until i'm done with all this new product i've brought...

p.s. I love the Curl constructor mousse on my wet and wavy weave it's to die for...lol

butterfly3582

I used to user this all the time. I love the strong and sleek line of products. I found hairveda and has moved on.

I still use the melting masque and 3 minute deep conditioner on occasions.

I might try the water wax.

mistee11

I absolutely love the Length&Strength anti-split end leave in and the Sleek & Shine anti-frizz serum. Those are my standard leave ins. I have just recently purchased the Sleek & Shine Sheer conditioning glaze and I love that too! The Length & Strength con and the Curl & Shine con are regulars for co-washes. Love that Garnier!!!

I just bought the Leave-In Conditioning Cream (Sleek & Shine). I hope it works good. If it does I'm going to try the other products too. I'm looking for a good daily leave-in conditioner that will help protect my ends in the harsh long cold winter climate.

Deja9

My hair FLOURISHED with the length and strength shampoo- I alternated with the volumizing shampoo. I'm definitely going back to these shampoos since I haven't seen any drastic change since switching to organic shampoos:ohwell:. I I MISS MY GARNIER:drunk: Off to Wally World!!!:grin:

Too bad the shampoo has sodium laureth sulfate:wallbash: I heard it's bad, but this particular shampoo helped retain my length and my hair got so much longer by being strong. I only wash twice a month. Maybe I should just use the leave in for split ends??:ohwell: I'll sleep on it cuz i miss my garnier.. why does sodium laureth sulfate gotta be bad:perplexed?

Noryette

The entire curl line was my staple when I first went natural. Now I'm trying new products because I'm trying to use "all natural" products. But whenever I try something new that doesn't work out, their curl creams and defining gels are my never-fail-me-backup.

mixedbella_85

For anyone who has a Walgreens nearby, they currently have some of the conditioners (13 oz) on sale for 99 cents with a coupon!!! I am located in Florida, so not sure if it is everywhere.

lowridin76

I've been using so much Garnier stuff lately. It really does agree with my hair, which makes me happy because it's afforable! :)

Nice Lady

Guys, I just went to Walsgrees and they have a sale on Garnier Fructis Fortifying Cream Conditioner(Length & Strength) on sale for .99 but the catch is that you have get the coupon book and get the save $2 coupon on any two Garnier Products. This ends March 2009. Also, I got a 1.00 off savings coupon in the male on it(2 of them).

Nice Lady

I used last nite the Length and Strength for co-washing because my hair was feeling a bit limp and it left my hair soft strong and had slip and I didn't have a fight with my hair detangling and the hair was fine. I had few hairs on the comb. So it is a keeper even with the cones for protein co-washing.

MRJ1972

I purchased some products when they are on sale for 99 cents...Moisture works, length and strength, and strength and repair?? not sure of name

I am such a product junkie so I am not sure if the products are working or not, but i use the conditioners are pre-poo with jojoba oil or avocado oil and i use them with a co-wash....

The leave in leaves a flaky residue in my hair, i think i am using too much...but not sure what else to do with these kinky edges that wont lay down...:ohwell:

Hot40

Do they have any good moisture products and leave in conditions?
I am in need, still dont know how to tell a moisture product.

Nice Lady

Do they have any good moisture products and leave in conditions?
I am in need, still dont know how to tell a moisture product.

They have a new product called Hydracurls. That is supposed to be a moisture product.

sunnieb

I heard someone on LHCF raving about this (was it this thread???), so I tried the length and strength for my 2x a week co-washes. I love it! In fact I just co-washed tonight -- luvin' that smell! :grin:

FemmeCreole

Island Gyal
I used to love the length and strength line....... I have no idea why I stopped using it. I never had a problem with split ends when I used garnier. I should give it a go again.

Candycat02

I used the length and strength line while my hair was in braids and now with relaxed hair I use the sleek and shine line. Excellent products, I too am thinking of using more natural products but Garnier will always be my go-to haircare line.