Is God trying to tell me something?

whosthatgurl

here.... but i'm not here
btw, this had been retyped to my friend.

This was on my list of, what I found out today's too.

That there is supposed to be another terroist attack on June. 6, and taht corralates with the evil number.

You should of saw my face, I was so horrified for the longest time, and it's Art class, you're supposed to be all free you know?

But it's like I feel like I'm not close with God at all. It wasn't the same when I was a little girl. And everything is just going wrong in my life. My aunt pratically hates me for things that I didn't do. And school, and people in genaral just stress me out. People goes, "Oh that's life" but it's deeper than that for me. It's almsot like everything is wrong for a purpose.

I had a dream not too long ago. And it was in like an infomercial type of way, but it was like the end of the world I think. Like there was ice. Like the movie "The Day after tommorow", but then it was like I saw some type of animal or beast of something shooting fire. It was like really graphic-ish. . . When I was little I used to have nightmares about once talking to some invisible person, because when I would see my family members is was like they wren't themselves. Like my aunt doesn't have gold teeth, she did. I don' t know, I was eight or something. But it was like I saw the bad person. .(devil) I HATEE saying that, so if I relate to that again, it'll be evil person or something like that. . . but it scares me, because it's like I feel like I do something right. Now honestly I"m a lazy person, and I don't pray on my knees but I do pray in bed. I got that from my grandma, because when I was little I prayed with her. Whenever I spend thte night with her (which isn't often) I pray with her. So the not getting on my knees. . .that was her, sicne she's handicap.

But wow, that's alot. But can you pray for me? Because I feel like I'm not close with God as I could be, but I know that he's there for me. And like right now in my heart I feel something. Maybe that's Him :) or teh holy spirit.

star

whosthatgurl said:
btw, this had been retyped to my friend.

This was on my list of, what I found out today's too.

That there is supposed to be another terroist attack on June. 6, and taht corralates with the evil number.

You should of saw my face, I was so horrified for the longest time, and it's Art class, you're supposed to be all free you know?

But it's like I feel like I'm not close with God at all. It wasn't the same when I was a little girl. And everything is just going wrong in my life. My aunt pratically hates me for things that I didn't do. And school, and people in genaral just stress me out. People goes, "Oh that's life" but it's deeper than that for me. It's almsot like everything is wrong for a purpose.

I had a dream not too long ago. And it was in like an infomercial type of way, but it was like the end of the world I think. Like there was ice. Like the movie "The Day after tommorow", but then it was like I saw some type of animal or beast of something shooting fire. It was like really graphic-ish. . . When I was little I used to have nightmares about once talking to some invisible person, because when I would see my family members is was like they wren't themselves. Like my aunt doesn't have gold teeth, she did. I don' t know, I was eight or something. But it was like I saw the bad person. .(devil) I HATEE saying that, so if I relate to that again, it'll be evil person or something like that. . . but it scares me, because it's like I feel like I do something right. Now honestly I"m a lazy person, and I don't pray on my knees but I do pray in bed. I got that from my grandma, because when I was little I prayed with her. Whenever I spend thte night with her (which isn't often) I pray with her. So the not getting on my knees. . .that was her, sicne she's handicap.

But wow, that's alot. But can you pray for me? Because I feel like I'm not close with God as I could be, but I know that he's there for me. And like right now in my heart I feel something. Maybe that's Him :) or teh holy spirit.
It does sound like God is trying to get your attention through dreams and other things. Take heed these are warnings. We all can pray for you but you must pray for yourself. Take the time you would for your hair etc. and give God the time he deserves. He loves you very much and desire very badly to have relationships with His children more than anything, yes more than anything. So, please in Jesus name pray way before you go to bed so you will not be tired and read at least one Chapter in the Bible. Start with the book of John. You are older now and you must be accountable for you own actions. Take one day at time start out with 15 minutes with God a day and increase when you can. Something is better than nothing and nothing from nothing still leaves nothing. Tell God the say things you just told us. God has a great purpose for your life and you are the one He wants to tell it to.

Father in Jesus name we pray that you will ignite our sister's spirit so she will long, desire and rush to be in Your presence through prayer,praise and fellowship. We pray that the stronghold the enemy has on her to be broken in Jesus Name and we declare victory for her life and her entire family. Thank you for her grandmother who taught her to pray now we ask that she take what she has learned to the next level and draw her closer to you in Jesus might name. AMEN!!!

Last edited: