Is God trying to tell me something

Iammoney

Wealth magnet
On 12-31 I went to church with my son after I left the parking lot I got a flat these young men (they look like thugs) helped me. When I finally got my flat plugged I asked the service man what was the cause of my flat and he showed me a metal piece from a pen. im thinking that small thing. He said it could have been there for a while and never know until I drive on rough terrain. the side parking at the church is not paved.:rolleyes:

Long story short today after church at wal-mart when I was loading my car. the transmitter battery for the alarm was dead and I wasnt able to start my car. A really nice policeman working at walmart helped me. I disabled my car alarm on purpose because it was way to sensitive and I kept putting it off to get it adjusted. Mean while the battery was getting low but I ignored it because i dont use my alarm. So when I went to go put the groceries in my car I was shocked when I opened the door and my alarm went off. I must have accidentally enabled it when I was changing my shoes in the parking lot at the church.:rolleyes: Go figure

I really dont think these are coincidences. What do you ladies think

On 12-31 I went to church with my son after I left the parking lot I got a flat these young men (they look like thugs) helped me. When I finally got my flat plugged I asked the service man what was the cause of my flat and he showed me a metal piece from a pen. im thinking that small thing. He said it could have been there for a while and never know until I drive on rough terrain. the side parking at the church is not paved.:rolleyes:

Long story short today after church at wal-mart when I was loading my car. the transmitter battery for the alarm was dead and I wasnt able to start my car. A really nice policeman working at walmart helped me. I disabled my car alarm on purpose because it was way to sensitive and I kept putting it off to get it adjusted. Mean while the battery was getting low but I ignored it because i dont use my alarm. So when I went to go put the groceries in my car I was shocked when I opened the door and my alarm went off. I must have accidentally enabled it when I was changing my shoes in the parking lot at the church.:rolleyes: Go figure

I really dont think these are coincidences. What do you ladies think

First..... you need a big hug :bighug:

Second....

I think it's preparation for your husband. You're ready for your husband to come and take over these things.

Afterall, the persons who helped you were all men..... :yep:

Now...that's what 'I' think. :yep:

I think it's preparation for your husband. You're ready for your husband to come and take over these things.

Afterall, the persons who helped you were all men.....

Now...that's what 'I' think.

co-signing
and when it does......
me and Shimmie gonna be sayin

uh-huh..uh huh
told ya so:yep:

co-signing
and when it does......
me and Shimmie gonna be sayin

uh-huh..uh huh
told ya so:yep:

:lachen::lachen::lachen:Uh-huh, uh-huh :yep::yep::yep:

The Lord speaks in 'Mysterious Ways'..... but clear as day. :yep::yep::yep:. It's time for a man to start handling these things. Uh-huh...:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

No fair. I been having car problems for almost 10 years. ---transmissiions, engines, tires and all. And I pick summer 2008 to get a reliable car!!!!! dang it. Those Toyota manufacturers have done set me up and made my husband go away(that's my story and I'm sticking to it)

No fair. I been having car problems for almost 10 years. ---transmissiions, engines, tires and all. And I pick summer 2008 to get a reliable car!!!!! dang it. Those Toyota manufacturers have done set me up and made my husband go away(that's my story and I'm sticking to it)
That's okay, "Husbands" do more than 'fix' our cars. :yep:

They love to eat a good meal, and God's not going to allow you to learn all of this cooking and let it go to waste.... Naw - Uh....:nono:

So you still have plenty for your husband to do. Laundry perhaps? :rolleyes:

I have a whole list of 'Honey Do's" ... :lachen:

Back