Is moisturizing/sealing daily necessary or does it depend on hair type?

Moisturizing/sealing daily-- is it necessary?

• Yes, our hair type needs it to prevent breakage

Votes: 5 11.1%
  • No, skip a few days, it may be too much

Votes: 7 15.6%
  • Do as you please.. it's your hair

Votes: 33 73.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Destiny9109

I am relaxed and I M&Sy daily. I have MBL hair. The key to it is using light weight products and oils. This was one of the main reasons that has gotten me to MBL hair.

Yup, most are focused on growth, when it's really about how much you can RETAIN. I tell this to every newbie.

Jace032000

I did a text on my hair just to
see if M&S was really necessary daily.

The test consisted of me wearing my hair flat ironed for two weeks without M&S. During this period, my hair never felt dry but around the second week it started falling out. Although the fallouts were happening at the roots (which would lead me to believe shed hair). I really think it's because my hair wasn't being moisturized. My roots are much drier than the rest of my hair.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

levette

I did a text on my hair just to see if M&S was really necessary daily. The test consisted of me wearing my hair flat ironed for two weeks without M&S. During this period, my hair never felt dry but around the second week it started falling out. Although the fallouts were happening at the roots (which would lead me to believe shed hair). I really think it's because my hair wasn't being moisturized. My roots are much drier than the rest of my hair. Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

I can relate my newgrowth is extra thirsty