Is Profectiv a Good hair care line?

BeautyGoesDutch

Is Profectiv a good hair care line? I use to use it when I was younger but back then I was looking if a product work I just wanted to go outside and rollerblade. Does this line of hair care products work?

I like the moisturizers. That's all I've used from the line. I started my hair journey using the break free moisturizer (it's yellow).

I haven't used them as a natural, but all of the products I tried when I was relaxed were awesome.

Their relaxer is the best I've ever used, hands down-- especially the neutralizing mousse. :love:

Just about everything I used from this line worked great, especially the conditioners. Everyone's hair is different, so you'll need to try some for yourself to see how it works on your hair.

i loved their products when i was relaxed and even loved their relaxer (cosign that it was the best, imo) Everything from their line smells wonderful too. I've used their oils while natural up until recently (due to unavailability in my area, otherwise i'd still use it)

I have some mega growth deep conditioner (which i uses regularly) and the daily moisturizer which I haven't used it in a while but i think i will once my current moisturizer runs out and see how that goes.

Thank you ladies tommorrow I am going to go get the whole line. It's cheap and instead of spending all my money on just a few products I can get the whole line. To see what works for my hair. Thanks again

Be careful if you are natural, but keep your hair straight. The main ingredient in most of the products is water. I really like their stuff, I just learned to avoid it when straightening. The mega growth (pink) lotion and the mega growth? deep condition are my faves.

Sent from my T-Mobile G2

Their mega growth lotion is too heavy for my thin hair strands and I didn't feel it did much for my hair either.

I have tried profectiv's entire line, just about. I liked some of the various moisturizers and cremes but they tended to make my scalp itch for some reason. I loved their relaxer. The only thing I would be careful of is that their products tend to be heavy in proteins. Also, some have mineral oil or lanolin.

Sent from my T-Mobile G2

I am a Profectiv sista til I die lol. Ive used their line for years and it has hrlp grow my hair from damage and intentional cuts, and I love the fact that they aren't expensive because I've tried lines like Mizani and didn't like it, so im sticking with my profectiv.

Sent from my HTC Glacier using HTC Glacier

I don't like their products. They seemed to be full of mineral oil, petroleum, or other cheap fillers. It just sucked my hair dry...but disguised it w/a high gloss :(

Back