Is there a scripture?

star

Here are some scriptures.

Isaiah 53:4-5 & 61:3 & 51:11
Psalm 34:18 (read this one especially every day)

Father, In the name of Jesus we declare VICTORY in this sister's life. We know sometimes God it's hard living on this earth. But by Your love ALL things are possible. Please God show our sister to look past the problem an onto the PROBLEM SOLVER which is YOU. We know GOD you allow the GOOD, the BAD and THE UGLY things in our lives but You said ALL things will work together in our favor. Please GOd give her strenght to hold onto YOUR hand which will never, ever let her GO. We declare victory over depression, stress and lonliness in the name of JESUS AMEN.

Last edited:

star

MsCrystal said:
Thank for the prayer star. Thank you so much.
Be encouraged and know that GOd loves you and will ALWAYS be there when every body else leaves. He often allow things to happen to draw us to our knees. Stand on His word and trust even if you donot understand or see it. ;)

AJamericanDiva

Ms Crystal... be encouraged. I am praying for you. God wants us to have life more abundantly. The Devil seeks to rob that which God has given us... including our joy. The Devil is a liar and a thief. I hope these Bible texts will help to strengthen you.

God's Answer Concerning Depression

Psalms 30:5

For his anger endureth but a moment; in his favour is life: weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning.

Psalms 34:17

The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

Psalms 147:3

He healeth the broken in heart, and bindeth up their wounds.

Isaiah 40:31

But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.

Isaiah 41:10

Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.

Isaiah 43:2

When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou shalt not be burned; neither shall the flame kindle upon thee.

Isaiah 61:3

To appoint unto them that mourn in Zion, to give unto them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; that they might be called trees of righteousness, the planting of the LORD, that he might be glorified.

I Peter 4:12-13

Beloved, think it not strange concerning the fiery trial which is to try you, as though some strange thing happened unto you:
But rejoice, inasmuch as ye are partakers of Christ's sufferings; that, when his glory shall be revealed, ye may be glad also with exceeding joy.

Luke 18:1

And he spake a parable unto them to this end, that men ought always to pray, and not to faint;

II Corinthians 1:3-4

Blessed be God, even the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies, and the God of all comfort;
Who comforteth us in all our tribulation, that we may be able to comfort them which are in any trouble, by the comfort wherewith we ourselves are comforted of God.

Romans 8:38-39

For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come,
Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Philippians 4:18

But I have all, and abound: I am full, having received of Epaphroditus the things which were sent from you, an odour of a sweet smell, a sacrifice acceptable, wellpleasing to God.

I Peter 5:6-7

Humble yourselves therefore under the mighty hand of God, that he may exalt you in due time:
Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you.

AJamericanDiva

Psalms 31:24

Be of good courage, and he shall strengthen your heart, all ye that hope in the LORD.

Psalms 27:1-14

The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the LORD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?
When the wicked, even mine enemies and my foes, came upon me to eat up my flesh, they stumbled and fell.
Though an host should encamp against me, my heart shall not fear: though war should rise against me, in this will I be confident.
One thing have I desired of the LORD, that will I seek after; that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to behold the beauty of the LORD, and to enquire in his temple.
For in the time of trouble he shall hide me in his pavilion: in the secret of his tabernacle shall he hide me; he shall set me up upon a rock.
And now shall mine head be lifted up above mine enemies round about me: therefore will I offer in his tabernacle sacrifices of joy; I will sing, yea, I will sing praises unto the LORD.
Hear, O LORD, when I cry with my voice: have mercy also upon me, and answer me.
When thou saidst, Seek ye my face; my heart said unto thee, Thy face, LORD, will I seek.
Hide not thy face far from me; put not thy servant away in anger: thou hast been my help; leave me not, neither forsake me, O God of my salvation.
When my father and my mother forsake me, then the LORD will take me up.
Teach me thy way, O LORD, and lead me in a plain path, because of mine enemies.
Deliver me not over unto the will of mine enemies: for false witnesses are risen up against me, and such as breathe out cruelty.
I had fainted, unless I had believed to see the goodness of the LORD in the land of the living.
Wait on the LORD: be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the LORD.

good2uuuu

Hang in there and be faithful. God will help and heal you. AJD's text are on point and were a belassing to me. I will keep you in my prayers.