Is there anyone here who's goal is waist length?

Trinity1

Is there anyone here who\'s goal is waist length?

My goal is bra strap first (only 3 inches to go) and then waist length (7 inches to go total). I hope I can do it. I'm estimating if my growth cycle allows it and hair grows on average about 1/2 per month then I should be able to achieve waist length in 14 months. Well,make it 18 months since I'm sure I'll trim a couple of times during that time. That means by December of next year. Hopefully that will be the case.

Tee Tee

Re: Is there anyone here who\'s goal is waist length?

That's my goal...I'm shoulder length now. I never thought it possible to have waist length hair until I came to this board.

Kengne

<font color="blue">My dream, or rather fantasy goal, as in, "I know that shyt is never gonna happen" is waist length LoL. But chances are I won't get there so I'll be perfectly happy and ecstatic if I can even get enough hair that forms a decent low ponytail. Anything more than 15-18 inches of hair is a plus. </font>

JazzAngel

The question should be: Is there anyone who does not have waist lenght goal?

TinyT

[ QUOTE ]
The question should be: Is there anyone who does not have waist lenght goal?

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree, I would love to get there, but I am taking it one step at a time.

Tracy

Lindy

[ QUOTE ]
<font color="blue">My dream, or rather fantasy goal, as in, "I know that shyt is never gonna happen" is waist length LoL. But chances are I won't get there so I'll be perfectly happy and ecstatic if I can even get enough hair that forms a decent low ponytail </font>

[/ QUOTE ]

I hear ya Kengne... I used to feel the same way, and my goal was also to have a decent length low ponytail. Now that I actually have that (Yaaay
) I'm looking forward to the day when I'm at bra strap length. Anything beyond that is just GRAVY!!!

Gldspoon

I would like to have waist length hair. I am now a little past bra strap and am looking forward to waist length (another 5 inches). I hope to get there by April 2004.

Good Luck to all you ladies! Happy hair growing...

Gldspoon

Valerie

Yes, me. It's touching my shoulders at the moment, well the back is past my nape. I just have to pray for divine intervention and continue with my protective styles, daily rinsing etc.

Lucia

[ QUOTE ]
<font color="blue">My dream, or rather fantasy goal, as in, "I know that shyt is never gonna happen" is waist length LoL. But chances are I won't get there so I'll be perfectly happy and ecstatic if I can even get enough hair that forms a decent low ponytail. Anything more than 15-18 inches of hair is a plus. </font>

[/ QUOTE ]

Well waist length is my next goal and I was at mid-bra strap length my last "offical" measuring.
1. Bra-strap-acheived

2. waist-length-waiting

3. tailbone length-stillwaiting

zoya_j

Ok I have 5 inches of hair now. My first goal is a ponytail/afro puff. Eventually I would like to have waist length hair.

Slowly, but surely

EbonyEyes

Ummm....

I do want waist length hair when my hair is straightened but that will probably equal out to above the bra strap or each possibly my shoulders in its natural texture. I lean more towards a goal that relates to my hair's natural texture since I won't be straightening my hair very often.

My hair is extremely curly and has some massive shrinkage. Someone saw my 1 inch twa and asked me if I had cut my hair for the summer. I had to tell her that my hair is actually collarbone length when blow-dried and probably longer when pressed.

The good news is my hair is growing very well!! At this rate, I should reach waist length before I graduate from college (4 more years!!)

-Ebony

Princess_J

my goal is waist length and anyone that can help me achieve that I would like to give me some input or become my hair buddy. My hair is somewhere between a 3b/3c.

gvsugirl

My goal is waist length. I'm at bra strap length now so I figure I got another year to go!

adrienne0914

yeah, that's my goal. i cannot believe i'm almost there. it was just a crazy fantasy when i first started. i didn't even say it out loud back then. i know people would have thought i needed my head examined...

for those just starting out, believe me when i say, "if i can make it, ANYONE CAN!!!!!!!"

C

Cami

YES! My first goal is waist length-I have about 4 more inches to go and I should reach that by June 2004. My next goal is tailbone-which is another 3 inches and I plan on reaching that by June 2005. That's a total of 7 inches for me since I'm already at bra strap, I just plan on another "healthy" 6-7 inches between now and June 2005.

Nonie

My first goal is 11-13 inches. Once I get there I might aim for waist-length (I don't ask much, you see.
).
And after that, I'll probably shoot for Jade's length (See, one step at a time is the way I do it).

And when I achieve it and become so adroit at managing that length that it ceases to be a challenge, I might aim for something more or less like this:

I'll just need to find me a little angel like the one shown to help carry it around. Will have to see if Sally has them in stock or if I'll have to get one by mail order.

Ahhh...the joys of dreaming

Nacai23

I want waist length. I have a loooooong way to go. But, my hair grows about a inch a month, so I'm pretty confident. Maybe by the end of next year I'll have bra strap. Wish me luck yall!!!

stevie511

Re: Is there anyone here who\'s goal is waist lengt

I never, ever thought about waist length before joining this site. I was perfectly happy with below shoulder length. Now...I'm obsessed. I just wanna know what it feels like to sling my hair.

skegeesmb

I would like to get to waist length. I am just past shoulderlength by 1-3 inches. I have about 8 months until I reach bra-strap, and then I give myself until December 2004 and I'll be very close to waist length.

LondonDiva

Wow that's the first picture I've seen with a woman of colour having that kind of length hair. AMAZING!!

i would love waist length hair. my best friend who is mixed just laughed at me when i even mention it. she told me it would never happen. how rude

prettyblac

let me tell I've had bra strap before after the birth of my daughter but I did not know anything about how to care for it so it all broke off to about shoulder length now I'm well on my way back to bra-strap which I thought I could not achieve again now I'm setting my sites on waist length as soon as I get over the bra-strap hump I'm extremely close but no cigar and then I'll be making my way to waist at that point my head will be bigger than my hair! hahahaha! Ladies you can do it!!!

MrsBKJ

id love waist length hair and am def gonna get there (am keeping v positive attitude as you can tell) just dont know how long it'll take ...

Uzzie

H

honey_jammz82

My goal is definitely waist length! I am excited I know it is attainable!

asha

My final goal is waist length. I hope to be there by the time I get married which will probably be in another 3-4 years.

jellynote

[ QUOTE ]
tracyannette said:
[ QUOTE ]
The question should be: Is there anyone who does not have waist lenght goal? &lt;img src="http://st1m.longhaircareforum.com/images/smilies/smile.gif" alt="" /&gt;

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree, I would love to get there, but I am taking it one step at a time.

Tracy

[/ QUOTE ]

That's my ultimate goal healhty beautiful waist lenght hair