Is there anyone here who's goal is waist length?

CocoaCure

Re: Is there anyone here who\'s goal is waist length?

Yes, my goal is also waist length! Tee Tee I'm exactly like you! I'm 3 inches past shoulders and 3 inches to brastrap and then I'll be about 4 inches from waist from there. I hope to be bra strap by May, 2004!

Nonie, I LOVE that picture!!! That's beautiful! Now that's my ultimate goal. To transition after becoming waist length and then grow my natural hair out like the beautiful natural woman in the picture! Her seems like mine too.....really poofy and big, but soft. Really wooly like a sheep! I LOVE it!!! Great picture! I'd chop it off at butt lenght though! I really don't want it any longer than that.

ChocoKitty

I hoping to achieve waist length by this time next year myself.

carmella25

My goal is waist lenght. I should be there bay may 2005.

I started out with 5 inches of hair last year and now my hair is touching my shoulder blades.

This forum has helped me out alot with my hair journey. I was seriously lost before I came to this board.

My hair has never been this long!!! Now Ive got to post some pics I have them all stacked here. Im still trying to figure out how to use my scanner. I will also post my new lenght.

happylocks

My goal is waist lenght, I really like that photo too, but I dont know when I am going to get there, I am pass shoulder lenght,several inches, and I am going to go hard, and put up a fight to get some fast better growth,
, I will get there and I plan to not waste any time
lol

BeautyOfTruth

My goal is waist length
I was almost there-- when I was 12!
Have not been past bra strap since then. In fact, I am typically about 2 inches ABOVE bra strap recently. Good luck in your goals, everyone!! Right now, my hair seems stuck at 2 inches above bra strap.
Except for about 10 strands that actually touch bra strap!

asummertyme

i would lovvveee to be waist length and longer..i cant wait, i am really retaining my length, and thnx to my scalp massages my hair is really growing faster....i am really happy and loving my hair!! thnx to everyone on this board

BlkHoneyLuv2U

I would love to have waist length hair but I'm a little scared tht too much to hope for. If I can get to shoulder length I'd be happy as a lark. Then that would give me the confidence I need to go for waist length. In time...

felicia

My final goal is waist length. I hope to be there by the end of next year. (now that's wishful thinking
)

cutebajangirl

My goal is waist length ( where my belly button would be if it was on my back). I hope to be there by this time next year and have every strand be there by December 2006.

InsertCleverNameHere

That's my goal! 8 more inches! But I'll probably cut for evenness after I get to brastrap (I realistically need to cut 2 inches for my hair to be even). So I'm gonna say 10 inches to waist cause even though I'm 2 to brastrap, My hair isn't even so I won't keep growing it until it's all at brastrap.

Pookie25

My goal is waist length hair. I had it once when I was eleven. Then my mom cut my hair and it just refuse to grow back.