is this a weave??

TheQueenBeeMaya

did anyone watch the real world hollywood? during that season i fell in love with brittni's hair, but after watching her on the duel 2 last night i'm thinking it might have been a weave? idk experts help me out ! if it is a weave, what kind of hair is it?

this is her during real world hollywood, i loved this look (all the way on the left)

and this is her hair now...downgrade much?

so, my lhcf sistas, let me know...is the first picture a weave? if so i want one just like it !

smwrigh3

If it was a weave it was a good one!!! I didn't watch her season (or @ least I don't remember her) but I love the curls on her.. the second hair style looks heavy (if that makes sense)

Skiggle

It looks
like a weave..
maybe she's wearing
it as a protective
style
I heard she has curly
hair though..

adf23

I dont think it was a weave, but a wig. If you watched the season, it was obviously a wig.

hypek

the 2nd pic looks like a wig. i remember her briefly from RW but i didnt pay attention to her hair...

Sugarhoney

The curly hair looks natural (4a), but heat styled with a curling iron. And the new pic is a wig. I've noticed on these reality shows that the sistas tend to put braids in or a wig if they are going to do any type of activities, especially dealing with water. The reason for this, I do not know.

loolalooh

I watched that season of Real World and always thought it was her real hair. Something about the way it sat and moved made me think it was real. But with how realistic some weaves can look these days ... who knows ...