Is this it for 'X' (the app formerly known as Twitter)?

MizAvalon

Twitter has always been a gross cesspool. I never post anything but I like to keep my account because it’s a great way to find out what’s going on in real time.

Trump will probably have a splashy Twitter comeback by announcing his plan to run as his first tweet back. I’m calling that right now.

starfish

Elon needs a Board of Directors and a COO to actually run his companies. He’s a visionary and has no idea how to be an effective leader. He’s not collaborative and tech is a collaborative industry. I hope the laid-off-by-mistake employees ask for an astronomical pay increase, go back while looking for another job, and then quit without a two-week notice. Send an email and bounce.

Everything Zen

^^^ THIS!!!! I know what it’s like first hand working for these mad genius psychotic billionaire types. I used to work for the world’s richest doctor. He owns the LA Times and he’s a minor owner of the LA Lakers. Watching this stuff with Elon, the WeWork and Theranos documentaries was giving me PTSD.

Last edited:

Keen

Hmmmm, besides the $8 pay for blue check, I'm wondering what other features/plans he has up his sleeve.

It's kinda shocking that he owns Tesla, but I guess this shows that all (CEO) experience isn't transferrable. I hope they come back just to regulate the primaries tomorrow.
He didn’t start Tesla