Is your coconut oil?

lizzyb168

Hi guys,

I was wondering, what state is all y'all coconut oil in?
Solid, Liquid or Cream?

Which is best to apply to your hair and gives you the best results

Thanks guys

My EVCO is solid, my vatika coconut oil is pretty much solidified as well. I have to melt them both down in my hands before applying, they both work pretty well.

My parachute stays solid until I sit the bottle in some hot water

My coconut oil is solid as of today because of the temperature. I usually rub it between my hands to melt it and the apply to my ends as needed. This usually gives me the best results because I dont want my hair to be weighed down.

so for those who apply coconut oil on their ends at night, do you liquify it everynight to a liquid state and then apply it?

Thanks for your responses so far!

when i apply it to my ends at night it's pretty simple. i just rub it in the palm of my hands briefly , apply, and then i'm all done!
hth!
i use the brand of coconut oil GNC carries btw

so for those who apply coconut oil on their ends at night, do you liquify it everynight to a liquid state and then apply it?

Thanks for your responses so far!

It melts instantaneously, just scrape out a bit, and put in the palm of Your hand, and will melt within seconds.

yea its solid now cuz of the temp..just scape some out,rub hands together and it oil..kinda like shea butter

does all coconut oil go into a solid form when exposed to air? i think i read this somewhere!

All natural coconut oil is solid below 77 degrees and becomes liquid above 77 degree temperature. It's just the nature of the oil :yep:.
Fractionated Coconut Oil has been chemically altered to remain liquid in any temperature. You'll know which one you have based on whether or not it turns solid.

I have the Emerald Labs Coconut Oil which is solid and melts in my hands within a few seconds. I think it is better to have it as an liquid or a solid that quickly melts in your hands. I need only a tiny bit of the stuff and it makes my hair nice and shiny.

Back