It is that time again. What are you doing to your hair this weekend

I flatironed my hair last night and slept in pincurls. I will take them down and wear a pretty headband or something.

Just today I purchased the Pantene Relaxed and Natural breakage defense deep conditioning mask so I'm going to clarify my hair first with my bs/conditioner mix then after I rinse I'm going to dc....I hope I love this stuff since I've been hearing so much about it on this board. :look: So far it gets a :up: for smelling good. :lick:

Prepooed last night w/a mixture of Jasmine and Shikakai oil, washed this morning w/Aritha shampoo bar. My hair was so soft, it seemed like sacrilege to condtion! I conditioned w/my LTR then applied a mixture of leave-in and Dabur light hair oil then pulled into a pony to air dry.

I'm sitting now with Keraphix on my hair. I'll rinse it then rinse with aritha. After that I'll put some LTR leave in and just put bun it or maybe two braids.

Earlier today, I cowashed and put my hair into 12 twists w/rollers on the ends. I tied my edges down with a scarf and coverrd the rest of my head with a satin bonnet to airdry overnight. I will wear a twistout to church tomorrow.

Got a relaxer..first of the year..hadn't had one since late November, did a mini stretch, but was starting to shed so I preconditioned my hair and went to the salon. My stylist did a great job, now its all wraped up. I didnt take notice of the length..but she said it grew alot. I'll see it tommorow when I take it out. will post progress pics soon.

Tomorrow, I plan to dc on dry hair (a first for me), wash and detangle then flat iron. I may use my new Caruso's on Monday to see how my hair likes them...

This weekend is a good clarifying, Aphogee protein treatment, a little trim and twisting my hair up (without the kinky twist extensions). It feels like forever since I took care of my hair.

I deep conditioned my hair today and put in some big braids. Tomorrow I think I will wear my hair out in a big chunky braidout.

Friday--clarified with Nexxus Aloe Rid and DC'd with banana/ molasses/ buttermilk/ Pantene R/N Mask, airdried (taming NG!)

Saturday--henna treatment followed by DC/airdry

I did my hair this morning.

I did the works :grin: (pre-poo, shampoo, oil rinse, conditioner, leave-in, serum, roller set on magnetic rollers in 33 minutes :woot: ). I'm sitting under Mr. Pibbs 514 right now. If my roots are wavy, I'll probably flat iron them.

Back