October 18,19,20...What Are YOUR Weekend Hair Plans?

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Hey Lovely Ladies of LHCF! Once again the Weekend is upon us.

So, what are you Fine & Foxy Ladies doing this weekend to Nuture & Nourish Your Hair?

Tomorrow:

I have some Henna mixed & sitting out overnight (so dye can release)
Will come home after work & Cowash with Silk Dreams Destination Hydration
Mix up some Indigo and add it to Henna let sit for 3-4 hours
Cowash out
And maybe DC overnight or just Steam in something moisturizing.

Do a ACV Rinse a Tea Rinse apply Leave-In & Dry under Dryer and You????:grin:

charmtreese

I purchased some new products from the Keracare line (my natural hair is loving Avlon products), to rollerset my hair. This will be my first rollerset as a natural. I have about 6-7 inches of hair, I'm hoping the rollerset will stretch it out enough so I can trim.

napbella

What I SHOULD do is take out these senegalese twists, but I aint. I'm gonna pin them up and get at least a another week out of them. So that means I will be condishing and sealing them bad boys up, sport some hair candy and act like they're brand new! Yep, that's ma plan.

youwillrise

probably use a shampoo bar. do some deep conditioning (tomorrow). probably throw a condition wash in there somewhere (probably sunday).

((sigh)) too bad my hydrolyzed keratin wont be getting here by tomorrow. i woulllld use that. lol

Luv4hair

I plan to let my hair rest. Today I did a Bentonite clay for the first time which was great. :yep:

Last edited:

EnExitStageLeft

Well normally I would:

*Prepoo with my ceramide treatment: (Hair Trigger on the scalp, Hempseed and/or Wheat Germ on the length and ends)
*Shampoo
*D/C w/ a moisturizing DC w/ steam

But 9 times out of ten since I cowashed w/ a DC tonight, Ill be all super lazy :lachen:.

DominicanBrazilian82

I've co-washed twice this week (each with a DC) so I think I'm gonna do a diluted poo. I'm on the hunt for some moisturizing DC's and may take a ride to my local Dominican BSS and grab some ceramide rich conditioners. Since I used up my SD Vanilla Silk tonight, I may place an order for some more and also grab that chocolate bliss...

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

TeeBee

Sat. Oct 20th..Taking down my bun. Putting in 12 braids for a braid out. Got a HOT Sweetest Day Date with my Hubby! And stretched hair is always bomb!
Sun. Oct. 21st..Wash Day. Using the Luv Naturals line, but I want to DC with my AOGPB/Greek yogurt mask first.

outspokenwallflower

Doing the extreme moisture results like last time, only a quicker, instant version (Mizani Moisturfusion). Also will be test driving some new Milbon products within the steps.

chelleypie810

wash with lisa rachel cleansing condish for damaged hair
dc with nutress extreme pak
condish rinse with kerapro
rollerset and blow out the roots.

lamaria211

Sat- Wen on dry hair over night rinse in the am. Black tea rinse and Deep condition ( AE garlic treatment, Roux OC, Roux Mendex) for 3+ hrs 1hr using heat apply leave ins and air dry

kupenda

Woo! I've been anxiously awaiting this weekend. Last night I did a garlic and black tea rinse, conditioned with the last of my Silicon Mix (also full of garlic), and massaged my scalp with garlic and castor oil. I'm trying to combat my shedding. Afterwards I shampooed with Aphogee Deep Moisture (two lathers) to get the garlic smell out. Then I let it airdry about 50% before applying AOBPB in lavender and ylang ylang. I let that sit about thirty minutes and rinsed. My hair had more definition and felt a little bit stronger. Hopefully with consistent use it will get better. I applied KCKT at the last minute because I planned to twist my hair but I had to run out. Today I'm gonna rewet my hair and do my twists for a twistout tomorrow. That GPB is good stuff

itismehmmkay

I need a mini retouch at the back of my hair. So that and a good deep condition to prep my hair for my daily workouts next week.

pearcey

it was always my goal to have my shake and go enter 'second' day hair...well, now I am on the seventh day!!!!! Tomorrow I plan to sulfate wash, and do my reg shake and go routine. if this works i will comb out my hair/detangle weekly [condish rinse daily] . it will def. help me enjoy my hair more without worrying about unnecessary detangling stress...

AyannaDivine

I just washed my hair yesterday but I must not have done a good job. My fro is stinky! Gonna wash again today, detangle, and put in cornrows.

natural2008

Washed and deep conditioned yesterday. Now I have my hair in 6 plaits under a scarf and a cut hat until they dry because I have not yet decided if I want to flat twist or do single twists. I hope to come to this conclusion by tonight though.

SherylsTresses

Scalp treatment for two hours
DC length of hair with Giovanni 50:50
Apply Giovanni Direct Leave-in/EVOO
Airdry into a baggy bun
Cowash midweek and rebun
:ohwell::perplexed

MsLauren

I wanted to do some senegalese twists but I caught the flu :sick:
My hair will just have to wait until I feel better :sad: