IT'S A WIG REVIEW YA'LL!!

Esmbeledogu

Hi all! Long time lurker and first time poster. I know wigs have blown up as of late, and people are wanting to know which sites give the most bang for your buck.

I'm reviewing a bit of a lesser known company, JuicyLaceWigs.com. I hadn't heard much about them before I ordered, so I felt I needed to make a review. I was skeptical to say the least. It was also my very first wig so I was definitely very. However, the site owner, Bill King, did a commendable job working with me and answering my million plus one questions about several different units.

His responses to my emails were prompt- as in sometimes within a half hour prompt. He always emailed me back the same day if I emailed him in the morning. The prices are reasonable, as is the shipping. I received my wig order in 3 days (ordered 1/5/2015 received 1/8/2015), which I presume to be pretty good, especially considering I ordered it around the holidays. Here’s a link to my unit: http://www.juicylacewigs.com/custom-lace-wigs-straight/italian-yaki-ys-3134.html

The wig I received looked just like the display picture, no unpleasant surprises thank God. It was a 22 inch Italian yaki unit, full lace in the color #2. No shedding out of the packaging or when I brushed it. Unfortunately since I'm a newbie to wigs and colors, I thought my natural hair color was a #2 when it is actually a #1b so I'm selling the unit because I do not want to have it dyed. I’m selling my unworn unit for about half the price, you can respond to this thread or pm me for more info if you're interested and want to try them out for a reasonable price. Just a side note:)

Overall, I was happy with my first wig buying experience as well as the company even though I'll have to repurchase the same wig in a darker color once I get my money up again in the future. Feels good to finally contribute to the community after lurking for some years, ask away on any questions you may have.

Attachments

• IMG_1270[1].jpg
    IMG_1270[1].jpg
    438.3 KB · Views: 57
  • IMG_1271[1].jpg
    IMG_1271[1].jpg
    488.7 KB · Views: 50
  • IMG_1272[1].jpg
    IMG_1272[1].jpg
    485.5 KB · Views: 47
  • IMG_1273[1].jpg
    IMG_1273[1].jpg