It's been a year - Updates woo hoo

Anancy

Guys i took some pics over the weekend and only to notice that it has now been a year since i did the BC. Im come a long way and it's happened so fast, im so excited i had to share with you all.

I never thought that i would see the day where i would see a big difference in the length of my hair.
I haven't straightened my hair once so far, but i definately look forward to doing it one day just to see what length i really am.

Pics are in my album as well, for those who don't mind locked Fotki's. To be nice just this once, my password is natural

April 2007

August 2007

November 2007

April 2008

Lucky's Mom

Guys i took some pics over the weekend and only to notice that it has now been a year since i did the BC. Im come a long way and it's happened so fast, im so excited i had to share with you all.

I never thought that i would see the day where i would see a big difference in the length of my hair.
I haven't straightened my hair once so far, but i definately look forward to doing it one day just to see what length i really am.

Pics are in my album as well, for those who don't mind locked Fotki's. To be nice just this once, my password is natural

April 2007

August 2007

November 2007

April 2008

Congratulations hon!!!

Good job.

Anancy

Great growth Anancy, it gives me hope i just BCed today

Congrats Sweetwhispers, it's the best thing i did for my hair. Now you can just focus on taking care of you new hair. Happy growing girl.

Great growth - I love progress updates.

Ok spill what's your regimen?

To be honest Hothair i don't have much of a regime. It's pretty simple.

I pre-poo 1x a week (overnight with Amla oil) before washing my hair.

I wash my hair in large plaits. Airdry.

Then i deep condition

I try to moisterise everyday, i've learnt that if i don't moisterise, my hair breaks - it's so important to moisterise.

I prefer wearing my hair in twists, cornrows and extentions in order to avoid munipulation, otherwise i seriously can't do without combing the hair everyday which i know is really bad for my hair.

That's about it really. Im contemplating Cond.washes mid week, because i once did it before and my hair felt soooo good.

loolalooh

Congrats on the growth!!! It's nice to see another type 4 natural growing beyond the BC. I'll look and comment in your fotki when I get home. :grinwink:

Anancy

Work it girl! That's some awesome growth for just one year:yep:.

Girl i so stole your hairstyle in your sig. I saw your twists in a ponytail and said to myself 'i am going to do that'. I love it, thank you, it's amazing what can inspire others.

hopeful

Girl i so stole your hairstyle in your sig. I saw your twists in a ponytail and said to myself 'i am going to do that'. I love it, thank you, it's amazing what can inspire others.

I inspired you:blush:? Thanks for saying that. My twists in a pony or twist-out in pony is my fav style:yep:.