It's my Nappyversary

chocolate01

I have offically been nappy for 1 year today :dance7: !!! I can't believe it the year went so fast. I absolutely love my hair, I can't imagine going back to straight hair! Anyway I just wanted to thank everyone on this board, I don't post much but I still read and I love the advice and suggestions and topics of the threads. Also to anyone that has visited my album and/or left a comment thank you for showing me love I really appreciate it. Here's to year one more and getting started with year two, Thanks Guys :kissing4: !

Happy Nappyversary!
Happy Nappyversary!
Happy Nappyversary!
Haaappy Nappyversary!
Happy, happy, happy, happy, happy nappyversary!
Happy, happy, happy, happy, happy nappyversary!
Happy Nappyversary!
Happy Nappyversary!
Happy Nappyversary!
Haaappy Nappyversary!

May you and your hair continue to be blessed.:)

Congratulations! Your hair is so beautiful, I didn't want to leave your fotki. LOL I am in love with your hair :love: :love: :love:
It reminds me of Naptrl's hair. Yeah, I have a new natural inspiration!:yay:

I was thinking about you because I remembered you did the b/c a couple of days before I did. As I've said in your fotki, your hair is looking so good and growing fast! I'm so happy for you that you have fallen in love with your natural hair! Congrats on year one!

congratulations on your milestone!!!! first nappiversarys are always the sweetest! Enjoy year two and your hair is lovely!!!!!

Back