SVT

Re: It\'s Official - I have *BIG HAIR*

[ QUOTE ]
Chichi said:
Your hair looks great
. To me, big hair=healthy hair.

Chichi

[/ QUOTE ]

I also equate big hair with healthy hair.

Lookin good, Hairlove!

Honeyhips

Lovely

I should have taken a pic of my hair yesterday. It was humid here and it was HUGE! I think my longest part came to my shoulders. I was like what would people think of this. It is a little humid today, so lets see if it happens again, and then I'll show you.

inthepink

[ QUOTE ]
Honeyhips said:
hairlove what do you do to keep your ends in shape?

[/ QUOTE ]

Honey, I use very little heat on my hair and I think that is the major component of my ends staying healthy. When I roll my hair on perm rods, I make sure to use end papers. I also moisturize my hair concentrating on the ends daily. When I condition my hair, I make sure to put the conditioner on my ends first. That's really it. I just try my best to keep them from drying out.

inthepink

[ QUOTE ]
Honey01 said:
You know Hairlove, I believe you need your very own Pantene commercial. Your hair is so healty looking and pretty. The shine, the perfect ends, all fab-u-lous!

[/ QUOTE ]

Aww, thanks, Honey. Pantene seems to have very high standards for their hair models so I am honored to see that.

inthepink

[ QUOTE ]
sengschick said:
What's official is that you have Beeeeeuuutiful Hair!!! I love that combed braid-out too!!

[/ QUOTE ]

I comb out my braidsouts once in a while to try to get myself used to the big hair but I've never left the house that way. One day...

A_Christian

Your "big hair" style looks great. The new ponytail pic is my goal length.I'm gonna be so vain when my hair gets that long.

Keep those inspirational pics coming. :)

WaterMoccasin

[ QUOTE ]
pookeylou said:
(sigh) I can only dream...

[/ QUOTE ]

Ditto!

Beautiful hair hairlove! Your hair ALWAYS looks great!

dontspeakdefeat

Hair Coach

Hairlove, I don't know how I could have missed this post. Girrrlll. Your hair is da bomb. It looks so thick and beautiful.