Ponytail W/ Big, Bouncy Curls!

CheerHHS

I just purchased some Caruso Steam Rollers. Tommorow I have an event that calls for a ponytail w/ big, boncy curls. I don't have time for a lot of trial and error so I wondering, should I roll the entire length of my hair (brastrap) or should I place my hair in the ponytail, and then roll it? Also,
should I use the largest set of rollers? Thanks for any responses?

I like the results better when I curl the length of my hair then put it into a ponytail. I use the biggest rollers and try to roller in a spiral :yep:

pink_flower said:
I like the results better when I curl the length of my hair then put it into a ponytail. I use the biggest rollers and try to roller in a spiral :yep:
Co-sign!!!

Well not to go against the grain, but i'd recommend the opposite. I'd put the hair in a ponytail and then roll with alot of rollers. and roll in spiral shape, so all u gotta do is take the rollers out and separate with your fingers. This way, your hair will be neat and perfect looking, with perfect curls. If you were to do it the opposite way and roll first, then you'd have to attempt to carefully pull your hair back and you just may get like more of a full teased curl/wave look. instead of the bouncy curl look. But at any rate, i'm sure you will look fab anyway u decide cause caruso is da bomb!

Back