It's official...

marla

Yes ladies, I am officially a product junkie! I will finally admit it! Went out to Big Lots tonight and to Target and got....

Sunsilk Summer condish
Sunsilk Anti Poof condish
Sunsilk Hydra TLC leave in
Sunsilk Straigten Up poo
Sunsilk Anti Caida leave in
Pantene Frizz Down Deep Moisturizing Treatment
Suave Humectant condish
Suave Daily Clarifying poo
HE Long Term Relationship leave -in

Nothing over 2.50 Most were between 1.30 and 1.50!

Oh, and I saw Origins products in our Target! Still expensive though!

Soul♥Flower

:blush: How are you going to use all that stuff up at once? Girl you betta stop before you end up with a hair product graveyard bigger than mine. lol

marla

You guys stop...! I'm not ready to take the next step yet! I know admitting it is the first step, but I'm not sure I'm going to be able to go any further! (hee-hee)

tricie

Congrats! Welcome to the club! :lachen:

On the serious tip, it will get better; once you have a solid regimen, you won't experiment as much.

Have fun with your stuff; I've never bought hair products there, but I LOVE Big Lots! too!

Soul♥Flower

Congrats! Welcome to the club! :lachen:

On the serious tip, it will get better; once you have a solid regimen, you won't experiment as much.

Have fun with your stuff; I've never bought hair products there, but I LOVE Big Lots! too!

True:yep:
The bad part is you might start getting sick of looking at all the products you have and can't use up fast enough. :wallbash:
Hopefully, it won't get that bad though. LOL

marla

Yeah, I can't wait to get a good regime down. I'va already got a few keepers and a few " I can't wait to use ups" Thanks everyone ! Right now I'm shoulder length aiming for BSL!

tricie

True:yep:
The bad part is you might start getting sick of looking at all the products you have and can't use up fast enough. :wallbash:
Hopefully, it won't get that bad though. LOL

Too true! Since you know how it is, you'll be ai-ight! :grin:

MizAvalon

See, y'all really need to stop posting these threads. I'm not supposed to be buying anything else, my closet is already busting at the seams!:lachen:

I've never been to Big Lots but I just checked and there is one a few miles from my house. :sekret:

marla

See, y'all really need to stop posting these threads. I'm not supposed to be buying anything else, my closet is already busting at the seams!:lachen:

I've never been to Big Lots but I just checked and there is one a few miles from my house. :sekret:

ROTFLOL AGAIN!!!!

Bint Yusef

I did this the other night. I came home with 6 conditioners and 2 shampoos, and I already have a staple conditioner with about 10 that need to be used up. I was in the aisle at Walgreens like "hmm....what have the girls been talking about on the boards?" I left out of Walgreens with a dent in my pocket.

marla

My son is asking to go to either Walmart or Target ( a different one ) or both for some action figures he wants to buy with is money! Somebody give me a crisis hotline number. because I know I'm going to get the ..shall we say... "urge"?