It's tingling and burning.....

charmtreese

My stylist knows that I burn easy, when I got my touch-up in Dec she had to rinse the back before finishing the top part of my head. Well, when I went in for my touch up Thur. day I didn't do much to prep other than applying chi silk infusion to my hair.

Luckily, the touch-up process went well, no tingling...no burning. However, when she asked me how I was feeling, I told her that I was tingling a little. My stylist normally likes to let her clients sit with the relaxer in their hair while she starts on or finish up another client. I HATE sitting with relaxer on my hair for an undetermined amont of time. Since I stretch it normally takes her like 20 mins or so to apply and smooth, IMO Im ready to rinse not sit around with my hair being ate up by relaxer. Therefore when she asked me at the end of the whole process how I was feeling, I told her its tingling and burning (In all actuallity I was fine, my scalp felt okay with no discomfort at all) we immediately went to the wash basin to rinse!:look:

My hair came out just the way I like it, not bone straight .... not texlaxed...just relaxed!:yep: