I've come to the Descision to Transition

I think she posted in another thread that she is not transitioing at THIS time. But plans to do so in the future.

NewYorkgyrl said:
I think she posted in another thread that she is not transitioing at THIS time. But plans to do so in the future.

thanks for the reply ;)

Wh:eek: t after I read all that and was ready to write my congrats and all. I wonder what happened to all the enthusiasim, oh well :ohwell: .
NewYorkgyrl said:

This is very exciting! Im so happy for you, Candy! I wish you luck in this new journey, and cant wait to follow your progress with you! :) You continue to be an inspiration to us all!

hi thanks!

i will transition once i reach waistlength! i'm so close now i dont see a reason why i shouldn't get there first take about a million pics, wear it out for a while and then transish! the n-thusiasm is not in VAIN lol i love it and will definately go natural once i reach my goal...:D :D :D

oh my gosh..look at the last msg i posted....

well yep i'm just about waistlength now, so i'm going to transition!!!

I'M WELL UP FOR IT NOW
AND VERY EXCITED!!

also, how i will be wearing my hair, is after washing and airdrying, when my hair is near enough dry, i will part it using my finger and do 4/5 fat two-strand twists either side of my head, clip up overnight and then take down in the morning.

i will wear in a bun sometimes and loose.

i dont care about the ends now anyway, and ama blowdry every 2 months to check my progress :)

Last edited:
Welcome to the "Wild Side" (LOL). enjoy the ride. I know you will get lots of support from all the ladies on the board. bonjour

Candy_C said:
  • i'm fed up of my hairstylist tellin me i need to relax more often as my hair grows to fast..i feel OWNED
  • I never had the choice when i was 11, my mum just sent me 2 my jelous cousin hairstylist to get a relaxer
I can relate to this. I got my first relaxer when I was 11 or 12 and ever since I've gotten touch-ups out of habit. I also don't like to use heat on my hair.

Candy_C said:
the pics attached is what i'm aiming for, (me and my pops back in the day)

You had beautiful, thick eyebrows on these pics...why do you shave them completely off?

Last edited:
Crysdon said:
You had beautiful, thick eyebrows on these pics...why do you shave them completely off?

:eek: :eek: i dont shave them!! lolol oh my gosh did i say that?

oh heck no

i pluck them into a nice shape :lol:

Back