I've found it!!!!

Mama Cita

I dont know if anyone has posted about this website before but I was looking online at work for more praital silk worm rinse and just as I was about to purchase 4 16 oz bottles, I "Googled" 1 gallon bottles and I came across the mother load... I found Praital Silk Worm Rinse 1 Gallon jug for only $22.99. They have a cinnamon rinse I am going to order later but I jumped on the silk worm rinse. They have a lot of other things I've seen many ladies post about on this forum as well. Just letting you know, you might wanna check it out. The site is www.bluebeez.com hope this helps. If this was already posted I apologize but I knew if anyone would be as excited about it, you ladies would. :)

LadyD

I have been wanting to try this stuff. It gets good reviews. Do you rinse it out or leave it in when you use it?

nycutiepie

I dont know if anyone has posted about this website before but I was looking online at work for more praital silk worm rinse and just as I was about to purchase 4 16 oz bottles, I "Googled" 1 gallon bottles and I came across the mother load... I found Praital Silk Worm Rinse 1 Gallon jug for only $22.99. They have a cinnamon rinse I am going to order later but I jumped on the silk worm rinse. They have a lot of other things I've seen many ladies post about on this forum as well. Just letting you know, you might wanna check it out. The site is www.bluebeez.com hope this helps. If this was already posted I apologize but I knew if anyone would be as excited about it, you ladies would. :)

Is the Prital SWR VERY detangling? Can you compare it to Nacidit?

Mama Cita

Is the Prital SWR VERY detangling? Can you compare it to Nacidit?

YES YES YES, it is THE best detangler I have ever used. I have 3 b/c hair that is fine and silky except my crown which is thicker :ohwell:. My hair grows about 3/4-1" a month but it breaks off easily because it is so curly, when I use Praital SWR my hair is so silky and it doesnt break off. It defifanetly helps me retain my growth. I didnt realize how much until I ran out and had to stop using it. I cant compare it to Nacidit though because I've never used it, I did see it on this website and eventually I am going to try it. What is it exactly, what does it do and how do you like it? And to answer a previous question. I leave it in my hair. It keeps my curls from frizzing up without weighing it down or making it hard and crispy. I love the way it makes my curls feel, it even makes my hair swing, I have nothing but praises, plus it smells so goooood!:grin: