Silk Worm Rinse?

FabuLocks

Have anyone tried the Silk Worm Rinse yet? I've been watching it for some time now on bluebeez.com and is tempted to give it a try. I must be very popular because i noticed this its often sold out on the site...Here is the info:

Description
SILK WORM RINSE
MOISTURIZING RINSE / RINSE HUMECTANTE
A reformulated moisturizing rinse made of silk worm proteins which penetrate the hair deeply and detangles it quickly, while providing shine and softness.

DIRECTIONS : Apply a small amount after rising the shampoo with light massages until the hair untangles.

INGREDIENTS : Silk Protein, Coconut Oil, Vegetable Oil, Mineral Oil, Lanolin, Cetyl Alcohol, Preservative, Fragrance, Citric Acid, Color and Fresh Water.
SIZE : NET WT. 1 GAL.

**Covered Jewel**

BonnieB

I LOVE this rinse. I use it on occasion but it does what it says and leaves my hair super soft and hydrated. HTH.

ksly4ever

I never heard of this before, I gonna look into this...looks like another product to add to the ever growing list :lick:

mzteaze

Pilates and Yoga Kinda Gal
I basically have the items for the rinse at home. Wonder if I could make my own version of it. I had never heard of the product before.

Napp

Ms. Nobody
I just bought half gallon of this stuff on a whim now its discontinued! I asked the guy who owns the store if there will be more and he says he orders 3 every month and it wasnt discontinued. But then again he was trying to convince me that the praital and the capillo were the same when ingredient wise they are not. I wonder if there will be any next month....

actually i bought the treatment. i see that only the rinse is discontinued:sad:

Last edited: