I've got my KeraCare Samples in the mail......

BabyCurls

Indy Girl Growing Strong
I\'ve got my KeraCare Samples in the mail......

<font color="purple">the other day. Last night I tried the Detangling Shampoo and the Humecto Conditioner. I'm in 7 Heaven with the Humecto. My hair has never felt so moist and soft, and I mixed it with my cholesterol and coconut milk. I'm talking about soft, shiny hair with excellent slip. It's Da Bommmmb!

From now on, I'm going to downtown Indy to purchase the conditioner and the shampoo. I can't remember the name of the salon that sells KeraCare, but I can easily look for it while I'm at the mall.

BTW, if you want to request samples, go to www.avalon.com </font>

soulchild

Re: I\'ve got my KeraCare Samples in the mail......

For some reason that link is not working right.
Glad you liked those products.

Leslie_C

I got the samples too but was mad they sent the dry and itchy scalp instead of the detangling. They sent me almost every product EXCEPT that one, which is the main one that interests me. Oh well, they were generous with the samples though, I got a whole little folder of them.

I got the Kenra samples too which were tube sizes so thats enough to use a couple of times at least!

For some reason, Elasta QP sent samples too but I didnt request them, it was from the same address as Kenra though, are they owned by the same ppl???

Hopefully all the samples will curb my habit for a while!

MissB

Kenra, Elucence and Elasta QP are the same company.

Shatani

i requested Elasta samples, but i didnt even get an email!!! they sent me the dry and itchy scalp stuff too...i truly loved it!!! i dont have a particularly dry or itchy scalp, but the tingle and the smell made that my happiest shower! hehehe...

keracare was VERY generous and im in LOVE with the jojoba oil moisturizer....my salon, down the street uses keracare...i cant wait to go!
~T~

BabyCurls

Indy Girl Growing Strong

[ QUOTE ]
pink_flower said:
I like the shampoo myself
Glad you enjoyed them!

I think the correct link is www.avlon.com

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="purple">Thanx for the correct link, pink. Oh BTW, I live not far from Elasta Products. And my cousin used to work for the company. Whenever I visit her mother (she passed away from cancer in November last year), I see jars and bottles of Elasta QP on her dresser. I wish she had the mango butter 'cause I'm sure I'll jump for joy!
</font>

LABETT

Thanks for the link I want samples too.

BabyCurls

Indy Girl Growing Strong

<font color="purple">Yes they are. I went to google to search for KeraCare and came up with their webpage. I asked if they could send me some samples of their products and responded to my e-mail quickly. I'm happy with their speedy delivery when they came to my home Wednesday. Excellent service though.
</font>

lovelymissyoli

I got my KeraCare samples last week. After hearing your review I will try these out next week.

BabyCurls

Indy Girl Growing Strong

<font color="purple">Tell us what you think after you use them. </font>

mspretty

i got the samples as well within 2 or 3 days of me emailing them. i can't remember who put up some links before, but i got keracare, Elasta, Be Long and Lanza samples. I can not wait to try the much talked about Elasta QP Mango butter!

greAtness333

[ QUOTE ]
Leslie_C said:
I got the samples too but was mad they sent the dry and itchy scalp instead of the detangling. They sent me almost every product EXCEPT that one, which is the main one that interests me. Oh well, they were generous with the samples though, I got a whole little folder of them.

I got the Kenra samples too which were tube sizes so thats enough to use a couple of times at least!

Hopefully all the samples will curb my habit for a while!

[/ QUOTE ]

Me too! I enjoyed my KeraCare samples a lot. I will be purchasing these in the future once I run out of everything else.