I've Got Pics Too!

onepraying

Healthy Hair Quest..
I\'ve Got Pics Too!

I've just finished my Fotki site.

The link and pw are in my siggy.

I can't seem to change my Avatar right now, it's not giving me the option to browse for it.

~op~

Re: I\'ve Got Pics Too!

Hi Onepraying!! /images/graemlins/wave.gif

Just finished looking at the pics and yes there is hope for the ends. I have been there and recovered quite nicely.

Keep giving your hair tlc and it will be just as healthy and vibrant as you want it to be.

Good Luck on your hair journey and never speak defeat!!

BTW: I love the Sunday donut bun. That is too cute!!

nice new growth..... i love the donut bun..... /images/graemlins/smile.gif /images/graemlins/smile.gif /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Great pictures! I also love the donut bun. /images/graemlins/smile.gif You're doing a great job.

I'm going to have to try something like that with my donut bun. Mine look so plain. Nice album!

Thanks everyone.

I wanted to use the donut bun pic as my avatar. Oh well....I have a message out to the moderators to see what's up...

Everyone of you ladies have beautiful heads of hair!

~op~

[ QUOTE ]
LorraineG said:
Very pretty! I love the bun, too. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

ITA! Very Nice

You have a unique hair texture...very pretty hair! /images/graemlins/smile.gif Keep up the good growth. /images/graemlins/antlers.gif

i like your donut bun! keep taking good care of your hair! hope u reach all your hair goals!

cosigning,i like your donut and the flowers look good too /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Back