I've just added two new pictures

skegeesmb

I\'ve just added two new pictures

I know it's been a while since I've updated my pictures, but I have two new pictures in my "Other Side" folder.

Re: I\'ve just added two new pictures

Wow! Look at that gorgeous hair and incredible progress!
wink.gif

Girl your hair is Gorgeous. Youve made sooooooo much progress. They should change your FOM pics
smile.gif
You look like youve lost some weight too...I can tell in your face. You look hot!

You've got some good growth going on there missy! Beautiful hair. I give you a big
up.gif

[ QUOTE ]
ayeshia said:
Girl your hair is Gorgeous. Youve made sooooooo much progress. They should change your FOM pics
smile.gif
You look like youve lost some weight too...I can tell in your face. You look hot!

[/ QUOTE ]

Thank you so much Ayeshia, I wanted to wait, because I have been on a diet since March of this year. I've lost 17 lbs, and I wasn't sure it was going to make a difference. You don't know how you've made my day! Yippee, someone can tell I'm losing all this chunky donk donk!
laugh.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Chicoro said:
Wow! Look at that gorgeous hair and incredible progress!
wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Thank You Chicoro, and you were right...I checked and noticed that somethhing was missing
wink.gif
. Just think, I had a short Halle Berry cut.

Your hair looks awesome and I noticed your face is smaller. Wasn't sure if it was the length or not. Congrats on the hair growth AND weight loss!
smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
skegeesmb said:
[ QUOTE ]
ayeshia said:
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Thank you so much Ayeshia, I wanted to wait, because I have been on a diet since March of this year. I've lost 17 lbs, and I wasn't sure it was going to make a difference. You don't know how you've made my day! Yippee, someone can tell I'm losing all this chunky donk donk!
laugh.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

yep youd be suprised how losing the smallest amount of weight can make a difference
smile.gif
Im glad I made your day
kiss.gif

Your hair looks great!!! And congrats on the weight loss!!
clap.gif

yes, your hair looks great. You are really taking good care of yourself
smile.gif
Your hairstyle looks so cute on you. You must share your secrets with us.

Thank you guys.

No secret Keylargo, just a lot of freakin patience. There are so many times I wanted to chop this off. Sometimes it looked so bad to me, but my encouraging husband has kept me in check. So it's still here despite the fact that sometimes I want to just pull it out.

You look great! I hope I can make that mch progress in a year!

You're hair is very beautiful!!! Congrats on the success of your weightloss!

Your hair looks so pretty and congrats on the weight loss. Your pics always remind me of a friend of mine from college (her fam is from Louisiana too) you have similar facial features and the exact same hair texture (her hair grew really fast like yours too).

I love your length. It looks so nice on you!

your progress since the first time i saw your albums is just phenomenal! i'm so pleased for you, skegees!!
smile.gif

More inspiration and anticipation, I love it! I'm using your progress as a time meter to compare my progress. I think we started off about the same length. I haven't seen what my hair looks like straight and curled under since my last dominican blowout in March. Whenever I would get my hair done it would be flipped or twist-out. I'm making myself wait so I'm surprised to see how long it actually is wearing it straight down.

you've made great progress and your hair looks gorgeous
p.s congrats on the weight loss
dance7.gif

Congratulations on the wonderful progress made. It looks good on you!! Keep up the good work!

You look amazing! Your hair is so smooth and sleek. I think you'll reach bra clasp by the end of this year.

Wow! You and your hair look great!!! Congratulations on your healthy hair progress and your weight loss! You are another inspiration!!
smile.gif

Back