J Beverly Hills Products

LaReyna756

Has anyone tried these products? It's an all natural line that's been used by many celebs. At a charity event, I won a free shampoo and cut from a local salon, and I had to go back a week later to find out what products were used.

I purchased the masque conditioner, it left my hair sooo soft and smelling really nice. I also purchased the rescue conditioner. I use the two together for deep conditioning and get great results. A week ago, I purchased the leave in and I fell in love with that too.

Before this, I'd never found a product line where I was so happy with every product I tried. I'm almost out of the masque and rescue. I want to use up some other products before I replace these two items, but I can't wait to get more and try some other items from this line.

Let me know what kind of results you've had with J Beverly Hills.
http://www.jbeverlyhills.com/index.html

Divine Inspiration

An old stylist of mine used to use their products. She only used their serum on me. I liked it when she used it, but I don't really use serums often enough to try it at home.

LaReyna756

I haven't seen their serum, but I don't use them either. And their stuff is kind of pricey too, so I'm resisting temptation to start buying styling products from them. I do want to give a couple of thier shampoos a try though.

LaReyna756

Has anyone seen these in their salons? I've only purchased them in New York and I'm looking for them in Texas. I contacted a distributor in Houston, but they haven't gotten back to me with the contact info of a local vendor.

Partial Ingredient Lists:

MASQUE hair & scalp intensive treatment 4oz • 12oz • 32oz • Gallon
Formulated with rose geranium essential oils, aloe vera and mint botanical and herbal extracts. This deep moisture treatment replenishes each hair strand as well as provides moisture balance to the scalp.

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]RESCUE strengthening conditioner 12oz • 32oz • Gallons[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Formulated with sage and safflower botanical herbal extracts. This daily nourishing formula is fortified with natural proteins to supplement weakened hair.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]LEAVE-ON protective conditioner 8oz[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Formulated with grapefruit, alfalfa botanicals and herbal extracts, for lightweight revitalization. Wheat proteins and pro-vitamin B5 protects hair and offers long lasting conditioning while improving the feel. Vitamin E leaves the hair shaft in a soft, pliable condition. [/FONT]​