RAVE for shescentit.com products!!!!!

beana

Sweetcashew's products are a MUST try!!!!

I purchased the conditioners because i am a PJ:blush: and the ingredients looked yummy. I've purchased really great products in the past(ingredient wise) and many have failed me miserably... Shescentit conditioners are actually as good as they look! Her products leave my hair detangled, well conditioned, soft, silky, and pleasant smelling.

I cant rave enough about the fortifying masque... detangled better than ORS paks and Kenra moisturizing condit. basically its the best deep conditioning AND detangling product ive EVER tried!!! I've used it 2x's before giving my definitive review.

The avocado rinse left my hair feeling VERY well conditioned. Its not as good at detangling as the masque, but its still a good detangler. My hair was so silky after using this!!!! I actually prefer the overall results of this condit to the masque....

I'm still on the fence about the Grapefruit condtioner, i have only used it once and didnt notice anything specatcular about it. I'll give it another whirl soon. The OTHER TWO are STAPLES and WINNERS!!!!!! I cant wait to try more of her products, especially the seyani butter and her conditioning shampoo.