Jada Pinkett-Smith's Regimen in Aug. Issue of Instyle

juicy555

Energist said:
I was wondering where CD played into her regimen as well :( Either this information is wrong or I see we have another "Proactiv" situation here, where the celebs are not really using the products they are endorsing :pinocchio

Yep :ohwell:

mzlatisha

Everything is Energy
i dont see how they would get mad because didnt Jada like invest in this company. I have heard her say she uses Aveda also and other products, you still dont see me goin out buy bottles of CD just because she uses it or doesnt.
I think she mixes up products.

Cutiepie7691 said:
Someone asked in the August issue of Instyle (wonder if it was someone from here :lol: ) about Jada's regimen. This is what they said....

Q. How does Jada Pinkett Smith get her hair so pretty?

A. Eating healthy foods, drinking lots of water, and getting her ends trimmed every six to eight weeks are the basic steps in Pinkett Smith's regimen, says hairstylist Carla Gentry Osorio, who primped the star for the Reign over Me premiere in N.Y.C. Once a week, the star massages her scalp with a pre-shampoo deep-conditioning treatment (J.F. Lazartigue moisturizing mask) and leaves it in for 30 minutes. She follows with L'Oreal Nature's Therapy shampoo ($7) and conditioner ($9; 800-275-7255), which are both formulated with glycerin and herbal extracts to give hair a soft, silky texture. After styling, Pinkett Smith prevents frizz and adds shine with John Frieda Frizz-Ease hair serum.

(John Frieda Frizz-Ease hair serum, $10; at drugstores. J.F. Lazartigue moisturizing mask, $51; 800-359-9345. L'Oreal Nature's Therapy Mega Smooth Unfrizz shampoo, $7; 800-275-7255.)

They need to stop. Jada knows she doesn't go to some high priced hair stylist and get her hair washed with some stuff you could find at Walgreens :ohwell:
I never trust these articles that say what people get their hair washed with and what types of makeup they use, b/c it always seems to be products that they are endorsing.Like, if you read any article on Bey, they will always tell you she uses L'Oreal makeup and hair products. And if it's Halle, it will be Revlon.

CurliDiva

IMO, I dont trust the beauty tips that most stars give or credited as given. When was the last time we saw Mary J's (insert Bey, Tyra, etc) real hair versus the wigs/weaves so how could we trust their endorsement of a hair product except a brand of weave hair like Gabrielle Union did.:perplexed

Most star is not just using "drugstore" cosmetics, but the magazines want to give their readers a "cheaper" alternative.

SparklingFlame

Pixel Lady said:
Not all investors believe in the product :eek: ...what they do believe is the product is going to make money for them. :cool:

Personally, I think CD's products are overrated.
I hate to admit it but I think its true also. She is more into scents than actually making things that the hair actually likes. She has some AWESOME fragrances for the products but the products themselves are kinda :ohwell: