Jamal Bryant Files For Divorce - Wife files Also

Nice & Wavy

:kiss: hey angel...

I have over 100 pairs of shoes. Many are the same style, but I wanted different colors to match different ensembles. And I still buy more. There's no room in my closets for all of the clothing that I have, and I still have items I've never worn, still with tags.

Bath and Beauty items, without end; I am a PJ - Product Junkie Supreme; I order online more than I care to confess; it's no wonder my home is such a mess...:rolleyes:

I dread sharing a seat with somone on the train; I give them a frown to make it plain. I don't want to talk to anyone that time of day; and it's not because I want to sit privately and pray...:nono:

So, who am I to speak against this man's wife? :nono:

That rhyme was right on time....:yep:

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
As an ex-first lady, (for some of the very same reasons discussed here) I know how devastating this type of situation is for EVERYONE involved. My marriage crumbled before my eyes. Rumors were rampant. And a great deal of people were hurt.

Lust is a deadly sin. It is relentless and destructive. And it does not care who you are, how many children you have, or what position you hold. If you allow, it will move in; take over; and destroy you.

But there is no destruction that God cannot restore you from--if you seek Him.

So I'm praying for Jamal Bryant; his wife; his children; and the members of that church. There's a war going on and its a lot bigger than any one person or congregation.

"For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the powers, against the world forces of this darkness, against the spiritual forces of wickedness in the heavenly places. Ephesians 6:12"
God bless you, precious lady. :grouphug2:

Ivypearl08

Wow...I'm glad I found this forum because I was thinking about joining this church here in Baltimore. I'm kinda' new to the area and would like to find a church home but this church seems to have a lot of drama that I do not want to be apart of. I like Bishop Jamal Bryant but am fearful of his ways. I've been to this church a few times and it is really nice but I can't get past all of his affairs to really hear the Word of God. Too bad too because I think the members are really nice but drama is something I do not need. Does anyone who lives in Baltimore know of any other churches with a mix of young people in it?

crlsweetie912

Wow...I'm glad I found this forum because I was thinking about joining this church here in Baltimore. I'm kinda' new to the area and would like to find a church home but this church seems to have a lot of drama that I do not want to be apart of. I like Bishop Jamal Bryant but am fearful of his ways. I've been to this church a few times and it is really nice but I can't get past all of his affairs to really hear the Word of God. Too bad too because I think the members are really nice but drama is something I do not need. Does anyone who lives in Baltimore know of any other churches with a mix of young people in it?
THERE ARE LOTS! Pm'ing you!:grin:

hurricane

There where things at my old church that I did not like. I talked about it with family members. We were all turned off by the things that he was doing. I left that church 5 years ago and he is still there.

I joined another church and loved it.

I guess my question is what should members say? I think about Jim Jones. What would have happened if the people would have spoke up and spoke out?

I guess that they could have just left like I did and then he would not have a platform. But at the same time he still could have seduced many into his false religion.

I would like a response from someone who can also guide me into doing what is right and not into gossip as some of you would call it.

TrendySocialite

I have followed Dr. Bryant for several years via TV, books and his ocassional visits to my state. One thing about him among other things (anointed, charasmatic, relevant) is he is human. He is subject to the same temptations we all face. He is prone to making the same mistakes we all can and do make.

It amazes me that people can condemn someone in the ministry for doing the exact same thing that they themselves do. Sin is sin, no matter what your position is or is not in the church.

Unlike other ministers I know of personally, Dr. Bryant has not shyed away or not owned up to his mistakes. Now, some things are his personal business and are not subject for the fodder or gossip of others. But because of his prominence, most of his life is not private.

If you really listen closely to his messages one of his common themes is that although we mess up, God still wants to bless us and use us. He doesn't have a "holier than thou" attitude and act like he's never made a mistake. He has even talked about his oldest child out of wedlock. Now, as for the latest accusation, whatever the truth is, only Dr. Bryant can account for that. None of us have a heaven or hell to put him in.

If some of us would tend to our own soul's salvation rather than knowing the intimate, intricate personal details of others' lives, then we'd be able to discern for ourselves what God's perfect will for our lives is.

"People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones..."