Jane Carter is the solution

achangedlife

this is the absolute best product line for my hair. I used this line for the last 3 washes and the result is always the same, soft, shiny, beautiful hair. My sister even thought I got my hair done, that's how nice it looks.
  • The shampoo gives a deep clean with the first lather, when I do two lathers it leaves my hair slightly tangled. The conditioner makes the hair soft and also rinses away squeaky clean so it doesn't leave much slip but at least I know I'm not leaving any residue. I used these on my daughter and she didn't get any tangles at all, she's natural and I'm relaxed, don't know if that would make a difference. The leave in is also nice. I find if I spray it a couple of times in my hands and apply it to my dry hair before hot curling it leaves my hair feathery light. the creme is nice also before using heat, leaves hair really shiny and soft. The foam wrap foams alot and allow for a smooth wrap/rollerset. the hair serum leaves hair shiny but light. Nourish and shine leaves hair buttery soft but I find it a bit too heavy for my hair. I'm gonna try it as a pre-poo next time.
When I washed my daughter's hair I used the leave in and nourish and shine to style her hair. Her hair was so smooth and soft. Her plats stayed moisturized until the next day. I took down her hair and she wore a braid out for the first time. However with her hair being out it was dry by the end of the day. So maybe I'll just use jane carter for her washes and look for something else for the braidout. In any case I am so impressed and satisfied with this line that I am cleaning out my closet and giving all my other stuff to my sister. I also used some of these products on my boys and got the same results. This stuff is amazing.

I like it too. I have the shampoo, conditioner, leave-in spray, nourish and shine, and the sculpt and shine(?). The nourish and shine is my favorite for my natural DD. Everything smells really good too.

Back