Jane Carter Solution addresses "bad customer service" tips, and discount offer inside

so1913

SUMMER IS HERE! There are tips for prepping your hair against the elements. The ocean, the sun, and chlorine from the swimming pool can be awful for your hair, and there are things you can do to really protect your hair from the damage that the sun and summer doles out. There are some tips below.

Also, we are making some changes internally to help you get answers about order status, to find locations where the products can be found, we're even introducing some new packaging, and making some ingredient changes to improve the overall performance of your hair care experience.

Protect Your Hair This Summer
The sun, the pool, and the ocean can really wreak your hair.

Whether you are going on vacation or just walking to work, the sun can do some serious damage to your hair. As the ozone gets depleted and the sun becomes stronger, it's important that you protect your hair, as well as your skin. Revitalizing Leave In Conditioner is made from Aloe Vera, wheat germ protein and panthenol to protect, de-tangle, hydrate and repair your hair from the damage that the hot summer days can bring.

If you or your kids are swimming in the pool, chlorine can wreak havoc on your hair. It's the strangest thing, after swimming in the pool, my daughter Lexi's hair feels like hay. I discovered that a little bit of Nourish & Shine before going in the pool will help a lot. (it's also great to use to prevent blond hair from changing color due to the chlorine.) Nourish & Shine before swimming and Revitalizing Leave-In Conditioner after, make a huge difference in the health and feel of her hair. It will for you to!

Want to wash and wear your hair? Condition & Sculpt is the perfect product to do just that. Whether you want to pull your hair back in a pony tail or wear it naturally curly, Sculpt will give your hair hold and definition without making it gooey or sticky. Our Condition & Sculpt will allow you style your hair by simply using your fingers and then you can "just keep on pushing." No frizz on humid days, this will soon become your favorite summer product!

Read on...

We've Heard Your Concerns and Big Changes Are Being Made
Improvements Being Made In Customer Service.

We've recently gone through some growing pains and have not responded as quickly as we should have. We are sorry. We know how frustrating it can be to reach an answering service that cannot answer your questions or track package. So we are making some major changes.

Beginning next week,we will be moving our offices to our warehouse so that we can respond to your needs more efficiently. There will now be someone to answer your questions Monday through Friday 9-5 Eastern Standard Time. Whether you want to get order status, or you are looking for product advice and information or if you simply would like to make a suggestion, we love hearing from you. Our toll free number is 877-haircare or -877-424-7227. You can also reach us via e-mail at janecartersolution.com

We generally use FEDEX ground and USPS to ship packages and are going to begin using DHL instead of the United States post office. This will allow you to receive a tracking number via e-mail and help you know just where and when your package will arrive.

Read on...

We Are Making Product Improvements
Hair Nourishing Cream is Going Tubular!

You have told us that when you left the cover off of Hair Nourishing Cream that it got yucky. So we are putting it in a tube to better protect it and to make it easier for you to dispense it. I tiny bit goes a long way and the new tube will help you too.

Read on...

$5 off your purchase of Nourish & Shine and Leave In Conditioner and Condition & Sculpt. Just $30 for the three! SAVE $6!

$10 off any purchase of $50 or more

not to be combined with any other offer. Not valid ion regimens or travel kits. Redeemable on the website www.janecartersolution.com or our toll free number 877-haircare (877-424-7227) USE PROMO CODE JULY2006$5 or JULY2006$10

Check it out now...

Offer Expires: July 31, 2006

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We hope you have a wonderful summer. Please check out the website for new stores that are carrying our products. We are coming to Texas, california, and the Carolinas. We will try to get you updates as we move forward.

Sincerely,

michael hellerman
The Jane Carter Solution

Priss Pot

Makeup + Bench Pressing
Before I leave at the end of August, I'm gonna order some of that Nourish & Shine. I may either order that one or the Hair Nourshing Cream since it's not heavy. Has anyone else tried either of these 2 products?

alexstin

TSUprincess04 said:
Before I leave at the end of August, I'm gonna order some of that Nourish & Shine. I may either order that one or the Hair Nourshing Cream since it's not heavy. Has anyone else tried either of these 2 products?

Nourish and Shine is excellent and a little goes a long way. I bought my jar at the beginning of April and it's still about half full.

MiWay

TSUprincess04 said:

The Nourish & Shine is great, and yes, a little does go a long way. The price threw me off at first, but it's worth it...definitely one of the best I've used. I want to try the Nourishing Cream, but I'm scared I won't like it as much as N&S.

Deniece

Natural Beauty
I just recently got the Revitalizing Leave in...and I must say it is what i have been searching for in a spray

beyondcute

The conditioning spray and NOURISH AND SHINE!! NOURISH AND SHINE!!! NOURISH AND SHINE!! I stand behind this as much as I stand behind Keracare humecto in the *TUB!!!*If they ever stop makign either of theses I will kidnap the chemist adn make them make me batches in a private lab! I think ever relaxed head shodul have some nourish and shine. Period. A littel DOES go a LONG LONG way. And the way it melts in your hand... and it smells SO friggin GOOD! Nourish and shine is a GREAT first buy for people who want to try some of her products. Okay Im gonna stop now...

Okay one more time for the road... NOURISH AND SHINE!!!!

saqqara

beyondcute said:
The conditioning spray and NOURISH AND SHINE!! NOURISH AND SHINE!!! NOURISH AND SHINE!! I stand behind this as much as I stand behind Keracare humecto in the *TUB!!!*If they ever stop makign either of theses I will kidnap the chemist adn make them make me batches in a private lab! I think ever relaxed head shodul have some nourish and shine. Period. A littel DOES go a LONG LONG way. And the way it melts in your hand... and it smells SO friggin GOOD! Nourish and shine is a GREAT first buy for people who want to try some of her products. Okay Im gonna stop now...

Hehe. What does it do and what is the consistency like. How do you use it? :)

chestnutblonde

Re: Jane Carter Solution addresses "bad customer service" tips, and discount offer in

I'm mad because I ordered the nourish and shine during the week with no discount. Maybe I can call them for a credit or something. :(

Tene

Re: Jane Carter Solution addresses "bad customer service" tips, and discount offer in

I like the Nourish and Shine but I haven't used it in a few years. I might order some more one day.

Tee

Thanks for the info. I am going to order soon and I am excited that I can get a discount!

brooklyngal73

SteelyDan/DonaldFagenFan!
I back up your post 100%. I'm a relaxed head, and I loooove N&S!! It's great for my hair (especially my ends), and the smell's great, considering I'm not a big fan of "citrusy" scents.

Big thumbs up!

beyondcute said:

beyondcute

saqqara said:
Hehe. What does it do and what is the consistency like. How do you use it? :)

When I was relaxed I would apply it to my hair after flat ironing it. My hair would fel liek silk. No joke. So serious! I would use it for just about everythign else though. Now that Im natural I put it in my hair when I twist it or after I get out of the shower. It feels liek a stiff butter when u first get it but once it melts in your hands (rub it together) it will turn into a really creamy oil substance. And it made such a huge difference for me.

Priss Pot

Makeup + Bench Pressing

I love this stuff, but it smells like after-shave lotion to me, though.

JFemme

Thanks for the heads up... I love her products..they brought my hair/ edges/ thining back from the brink a few years ago..;)