Jane Carter Solutions

kitten73

Does anyone know where in NY or better yet in the Bronx I can buy Jane Cater Solutions Wrap and Roll foam? Beauty Town in Parkchester has her shampoo and conditioner only. I need the Wrap and Roll. I checked Ebay and nothing. If there are any other online sources, please let me know. Why don't I order directly from her site you ask, I hear that it takes too long.

ubavka123

If I am not mistaken, I just saw this in the Whole Foods Market yesterday. I was checking it out the hair section. I am in Philly, but there is a Whole Foods in Manhattan around 23rd St. You can call ahead and ask them if they have it. HTH

ubavka123

I just confirmed that this is the product I saw. Here is the Whole Foods info. I hope it's not too far for you if they have it. Good luck!

Whole Body @Whole Foods
260 Seventh Ave (25th St)
New York, NY
212-924-9972

Another location:

Whole Body @ Whole Foods
10 Columbus Circle
New York, NY

kitten73

thank you so much for this information, i know exactly where this is. it will be a pain to get to. they sell it at my hair salon and i always forget to buy it when i am there. i was just there this weekend too.

L

lkg4healthyhair

They have this line at almost every Whole Foods I have been to. I would go to Jane Carter Solutions web site and there is a section where they will tell you exactly where her products are sold.

There is also a Whole Foods in Columbus Circle (59th St).

www.thejanecartersolution.com

kitten73

I found a Whole foods at 14th and Union Square and I called to confirm that they had it in stock. I going to pick it up tomorrow evening.