Jason Biotin Conditioner

PrettyBlackHair

I know there may be other threads about this conditioner but I just love it!!! It was more moisturizing than I expected and my hair felt strong and manageable. I just found a new staple! :grin: Not to mention that the ingredients are lovely as well. So now my conditioner rotation is Aphogee 2 Minute Reconstructor (protein), Kenra Moisturizing Condish, and Jason Biotin Conditioner. I will do Aphogee one week then Kenra another then Aphogee again then Jason the other. I need to rotate between protein and moisture weekly to keep my relaxed hair healthy.

doll-baby

I'm glad you had a good experience with it. Maybe I will try it now that I know it works well on relaxed hair. I have to do like you and stick to a (conditioning) protein / moisture schedule for my hair :)

puddin

I just saw this at the vitamine shoppe, but had never heard of it before... I may have to purchase this! Thanks for the review.

danigurl18

This is also one of my staples!!! It makes my hair so smooth and soft.. Plus it helps me with detangling!

PuddingPop

They had a bunch of Jason Condish marked down to $2 at my local k mart. I was gonna pick some up to try it because it got good reviews in this board but first I wanted to find out how is this stuff supposed to smell. Im asking because when I smelled the condish at the store it had an off smell to it. Not really an off smell so much but it just didnt smell like your typical conditioner, no perfumy of fruity scent. Is this how it should smell?