Jason Biotin Conditioner ?? jason tea tree conditioner?? reviews please

Casarela

HI everybody, today I went in an organic market to find some glycerin which I failed to ...but anyhow...I ended up finding 2 conditioners on sales Jason biotin conditioner which I tried today to co-wash .. good results but I would like to hear reviews on the biotin conditioner and tea trea conditioner from users that have been using it for a while...why?? I wonder if the biotin or tea tree in the conditioner is significant enough for my overall hair health to make a difference ?

Thank you,

Casarela

I reviewed JASON Biotin conditioner in my Drugstore Product Review Album. Check my fotki! It's good stuff.

Hope it helps.

Yeah I have to piggyback on what she said about the BIotin conditioner, I have ben using it for 2 years and its great It has really helped with maintaining the health of my hair.....

Thanks for this thread. Since I've started taking care of my hair, I've only used Aubrey's conditioners. I'm almost out of all of them, so it's time to try something new. I don't know if I'm going to try Jason or Nature's Gate...

Lys

I love Jason's Biotin Conditioner! This is some good stuff. I used it with the shampoo awhile back, and loved the way it made my scalp feel.
I thought it would be drying, but it wasn't. It was surprisingly moisturizing!
I've only used one bottle, so I can't give a review regarding the long term effects and overall health of my hair from it's usage. When I complete my no buy challenge,it's on my list of items to repurchase!

I've never used the tea tree conditioner, but I have used other products like the Jason's Sea Kelp and the Natural Lavendar conditioner. I have no complaints---love them both!:yep:

I have the biotin conditioner and I alternate it for my co washes, I like but I have only been using it for a month or so, I found it a kmart on clearance for 3.74

Thanks for all th replies.....Ive been alterning with suave and the Jason.. when I use the Jason I let it sit a bit on my head and than co wash ...like work my fingers to massage my head and than rinse...So far I like how it makes my hair feels because since I use IC gel everyday for some reason im experiencing a bit of dryness which is weird because Ive used IC geL for years w/o encountering dryness. Anyhow so far so good I used a deep conditioner and im good to go!! Ill stick to my Jason and suave for my cowash

Back