Jason's Naturals

chicamorena

Jason\'s Naturals

Has anyone tried the Jason's Naturals Biotin Shampoo and conditioner and the Sea Kelp Shampoo? If so please let me know how you liked it. Thank you!

B

Bublnbrnsuga

Re: Jason\'s Naturals

Please,save your money!!! I used both types in shampoo and conditioner. The shampoo left my hair too squeaky clean and hard and the dang conditioner did not want to wash out of my hair!! I thought it was just me at first,but a friend of mine has complained of the same results.

Honey Vibe

The Good Physician

Yikes! Sorry to hear about that Bub!

DahomeyAmazon

I just finished using Jason's Biotin conditioner. I love it, it tingles, moisturizes, detangles, and is really thick. I have been using it for about a year.

LABETT

I was thinking about trying the Biotin shampoo and conditioner but I want my hair to thicken up so I use the
Jason Thin To Thick shampoo and conditioner and I really like it a lot because it is very moisturizing and my strands are thicker and stronger it has biotin in it.

Candi

I have just recently gone back to using Jasons Botanical-shampoo and conditioner. I used it a number of years ago and remembered what good shape my hair was compared to now. Well see....