jesus-is-lord.com Informative site.

Alisha08

Hi ladies! I've never posted in the Christian forum although i'm over here perusing all the time. i wanted to know if any of you ladies ever visited http://jesus-is-lord.com

I honestly wanted to share because i've learned a lot by visiting the site like about why Christians shouldn't celebrate various holidays including Valentine's Day and Christmas :blush: (i was shocked, i happen to love Christmas :sad:), and why Catholics aren't really Christians at all. :blush: (again, another shocker)

Again, i just posted this link to share with everyone and i hope some of you take some time to check it out.

tffy2004

I have been to the site and yes they have some very informative articles. After reading, last year, the ones about christmas and valentines we don't celebrate those holidays anymore. Their just not Biblical

Alisha08

I have been to the site and yes they have some very informative articles. After reading, last year, the ones about christmas and valentines we don't celebrate those holidays anymore. Their just not Biblical

yes i totally agree, when i told my mom i wasn't celebrating Christmas anymore she didn't understand. i tried to explain how they aren't Biblical and they didn't glorify God and she was still upset. but yeah there's a wealth of information over there i hope all Christians take the time to check it out and also research the info provided themselves. :yep:

shelly25

Hi ladies! I've never posted in the Christian forum although i'm over here perusing all the time. i wanted to know if any of you ladies ever visited http://jesus-is-lord.com

I honestly wanted to share because i've learned a lot by visiting the site like about why Christians shouldn't celebrate various holidays including Valentine's Day and Christmas :blush: (i was shocked, i happen to love Christmas :sad:), and why Catholics aren't really Christians at all. :blush: (again, another shocker)

Again, i just posted this link to share with everyone and i hope some of you take some time to check it out.

That's interesting, never heard of that. I need to find this on the site...

Last edited:

Alisha08

Yep classyladii, i thought the same thing! Especially about Catholics too, i always thought they were the most holy Christians of all! Come to find out, much of what they believe is completely different from our beliefs. I was very shocked to say the least. :yep:

Another great site is chick.com
, they have informational tracts as witnessing tools for Christians. Here is the link to the tract Are Roman Catholics Christians?: http://www.chick.com/reading/tracts/0071/0071_01.asp

I learned a lot from that site as well, very very informative! :yep:

tffy2004

Yep classyladii, i thought the same thing! Especially about Catholics too, i always thought they were the most holy Christians of all! Come to find out, much of what they believe is completely different from our beliefs. I was very shocked to say the least. :yep:

Another great site is chick.com
, they have informational tracts as witnessing tools for Christians. Here is the link to the tract Are Roman Catholics Christians?: http://www.chick.com/reading/tracts/0071/0071_01.asp

I learned a lot from that site as well, very very informative! :yep:

This Chick.com looks really interesting I LOVE the drawings, it makes the reading go by faster! Thanks:yep:

shelly25

Ok well after reading from the first site, some of the stuff said about Catholicism just aren't true.
I don't even know what to believe about the Christmas/Valentine's Day/Easter thing. It is interesting though.
And, I've seen these lil Chick Pub. booklets. I've always seen them as "fake" for some reason. Like, I never believed what they said. So, I kinda paid that Chick website no mind....

delp

Have not been to the site but most of our holidays & traditions are pagan.

tffy2004

Ok well after reading from the first site, some of the stuff said about Catholicism just aren't true.
I don't even know what to believe about the Christmas/Valentine's Day/Easter thing. It is interesting though.
And, I've seen these lil Chick Pub. booklets. I've always seen them as "fake" for some reason. Like, I never believed what they said. So, I kinda paid that Chick website no mind....

Just wondering, Classyladii, are you Catholic?

Alisha08

This Chick.com looks really interesting I LOVE the drawings, it makes the reading go by faster! Thanks:yep:

Thats what i like about the site as well. Make sure you check out some of the other tracts they have on subjects like masonry, Islam and others. I actually found jesus-is-lord on one of chicks external links. :yep:

Alisha08

Oh well, to each is own, i happen to love the chick website. :yep: And please share what you believe is not true about what jesus-is-lord said about Catholicism, as i've been through many of the links and whatnot throughout the site and talked to former Catholics, etc, and it seems factual, but if you spot discrepancies please point them out as never miss a chance to learn. :bookworm: