Jewish woman at my job gave me Matrix Sleek.look for the best flat iron results

lipyt

Her hair is very thick and coarse (not as coarse as mind or as curly) but she swears by this. Has anyone ever used this before?

Which product from the line did she give you?

I tried a cream from the line and I did not really care for it.

I think it is okay for someone that is not relaxed and does have the same moisture needs as me, but it did not work for me as a leave-in in prep for heat styling.

My hair was not soft and shiny as it is when I have used other products.

I started to try the serum, but I did not want to spend the money just in case I did not like it.

I think Suave has their version of this line. At least at one point they did, if hit has been discontinued.

Yea I think I try it today. I was going to braid my hair but I think I will try it on a small section of my hair.

At one point this was the only line I was using in the Orange bottle, I was using the poo, condish, heat protectant and flat ironing spray. It was very good, but then i'm not sure of my hair texture either :( You should give it a try, i like the line, I just don't use it anymore because it was breaking my pockets.

A dominican hair stylist in Montreal used the matrix sleek spray on my hair prior to blow drying it. The results were great,sleek and shiny hair that lasted for days...

I'm so glad to see this thread; I have been wondering what others' experiences have been like with Matrix products. My mother (who is not very fond of my natural hair) gave me a truckload of these products last year when Ulta had a "buy one, get one free" sale - shampoo, conditioner, extra-intense conditioner, blow-down extreme creme, lite styling creme, iron smoother and sealing serum. She and my aunt swear by the Matrix Sleek Look line now. But when I tried the products (not all of them), with the intention of blow-drying my hair straight, all I got was a frizzy, puffy, gummy mess. I never had such awful results with any other products, and I have been afraid to try them again since. I was wondering whether these products only work for flat-ironing? I don't have a flat iron, only an electric comb like this that I have had for over 15 years. The hot comb could not save the situation at all when I tried the Matrix products.

Back