Job Interview - Pray for me

Zeal

Hi Ladies, I have 2 job interviews tommorrow. One at 10 Am and one at 2 PM.

Please pray for me. I get real nervous and loose myself at interviews.

thx

Zeal

Hi ladies:

THX for the prayers.

The 1st interview at Company One. I really don't want that job it is a kind of far job and was mis-represented by the technical recruiter. She gave me the wrong information about the company itself and did not give me the full deal of the job.:perplexed :perplexed

The second interview. Company 2 is in town. I really like the prospects of this job. I can take public transportation to work. I can leave home at 7 and probably be sitting at my desk at 7:45. With the price of Gas, public trans is the way to go.
:dance7:

The job is a plus. I can grow there and it has what I want. This particular job actually wants me to come in for a second interview.:clap:

Pray yall. Pray Pray pray.

MomofThreeBoys

Zeal said:
Hi ladies:

THX for the prayers.

The 1st interview at Company One. I really don't want that job it is a kind of far job and was mis-represented by the technical recruiter. She gave me the wrong information about the company itself and did not give me the full deal of the job.:perplexed :perplexed

The second interview. Company 2 is in town. I really like the prospects of this job. I can take public transportation to work. I can leave home at 7 and probably be sitting at my desk at 7:45. With the price of Gas, public trans is the way to go.
:dance7:

The job is a plus. I can grow there and it has what I want. This particular job actually wants me to come in for a second interview.:clap:

Pray yall. Pray Pray pray.
:clap::clap::clap: I will continue to pray!

Zeal

Supergirl said:
A second interview is a very good thing! :up: :yep: Great for you!

Thanks you all. I am trying not to be anxious. I have not heard anything back yet.