Praise God - and more prayers

madamdot

It never rains but it pours. I have 3 interviews tomorrow, 2 in person, plus one on the phone. Thank God!!! I know I am heading into a breakthru! You know when God moves He moves in a BIG way.

Please pray for me: for a job out of this but more for Guidance to do the right thing.

2 are in town and one would require us to move (we don't mind doing this). I am so nervous!!!!!

Last edited:

paradise1975

Praise God madamdot!! God is faithful and true. This word came to mind 20 Now to Him who is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us Ephesians 3:20 (New King James Version);. God has an abundent blessing in store for you. Claim it and believe it. Know that you have and that God is with you every step of the way. You are walking in your breakthrough. I will pray for you and stand in agreement that you God will open up the right door for and I know the other sisters here will as well!

madamdot

Ladies, thank you for your prayers.

They all went well. I am really at a crossroads about what I want and I am just praying for continued guidance. I really know nothing and have to trust in the Lord.