John Macarthur

momi

Anyone here familiar with John Macarthur?
He is releasing a new book in August called "The Jesus you can't ignore". I know we have quite a bit before it comes out - just wanted to know if anyone is interested in reading/studying along with me.

I have two of his other books and have found them to be quite compelling :yep:

He is releasing a new book in August called "The Jesus you can't ignore". I know we have quite a bit before it comes out - just wanted to know if anyone is interested in reading/studying along with me.

I just registered to get one. I will let you know when I get it.

Thanks.

I love his ministry and have followed it for years.

He's one of my favorite preachers along with Dr. Charles Stanley, Dr. David Jeremiah, Dr. James Vernon McGee, Dr. Mack King Carter, Dr. Charles Adams, (Hartford Memorial Baptist Church-Detroit, Pastor Christopher Brooks, (Evangel Ministries-Detroit), Pastor Mark Byers, and many, others.

Momi, I've heard John MacArthur speak a few years ago, and to me, he has a good Ministry. He's down to earth and I like him. :yep:

He remnds me of one of my family's favorites, Dr. David Jeremiah, Pastor of Turning Point Ministries. His Ministry is so down to earth.

Thank you for sharing this. I will look forward to his book and catch up to his Ministry.

I love his ministry and have followed it for years.

He's one of my favorite preachers along with Dr. Charles Stanley, Dr. David Jeremiah, Dr. James Vernon McGee, Dr. Mack King Carter, Dr. Charles Adams, (Hartford Memorial Baptist Church-Detroit, Pastor Christopher Brooks, (Evangel Ministries-Detroit), Pastor Mark Byers, and many, others.

:wow: These are Men of God that I enjoy also .... :yep: Their radio and TV Ministries has blessed me so much during the years. Pastor Tony Evans, The Urban Alternative, (Dallas Texas) is also a wonferful blessing.

ETA: Why do I even 'spell'... :lol: :rofl: :lol:

Me and my typos... I meant to 'say' wonderful... what on earth is wonferful? :rofl:

Last edited:
Yay!!!

Thanks ladies for joining in - I pray we will all be edified and encouraged to continue to live a life that pleases God!

My soul desires sound teaching - especially in these last days!

Amen to the ministries of Dr. Jeremiah, Paul Shepherd, and Dr. Evans.

I have benefited from their teachings as well.

@ Lady Virtue - I am looking towards heaven as well!

Hi, momi,

Ordered... I'm very interested to see what he has to say.. thanks for the link!

:rosebud:

Has everyone received their book for the bible study? I will be starting a new thread for our first week to start 8/25/09.

If you care to participate (and I hope you do), please purchase your book prior to this date... :yep:

Lifeway has it on sale if you dont care to order online.

Love you ladies!

Got my packet in the mail today!

I'm not sure if I'll do a donation..but I'll order the book with the Request Form.

The offer expires OCT 15, 2009, if anyone is interested in getting a copy!

Back