Joico Moisture Recovery...don't sleep!

ShiShiPooPoo

I used a jet black rinse in my hair last night and was prepared for the usual stiffness that accompanies it. I decided to use the MR shampoo and conditioner to combat any dryness. Whoa! FIRST OF ALL the shampoo was like just...what's smoother than butta? OK like syrup or Miracle Whip or something. My hair felt so good after just the shampoo. So I apply the rinse, leave it in for 15 min. with heat then rinsed. I then applied the MR conditioner...WHOA AGAIN! My hair was hard from the rinse and when I applied it the hardness just melted away almost literally. I rollerset then thought "I wonder what it'll be like after it dries?" WHOA ONCE AGAIN! My hair is soooo supple like suede ya'll.

Please don't sleep on the Joico. I am a major skeptic and this stuff has me SOLD. Another satisfied customer!

*I will say that the conditioner reminds me a lot of Hello Hydration...but that's just me.*

Irresistible

I used a jet black rinse in my hair last night and was prepared for the usual stiffness that accompanies it. I decided to use the MR shampoo and conditioner to combat any dryness. Whoa! FIRST OF ALL the shampoo was like just...what's smoother than butta? OK like syrup or Miracle Whip or something. My hair felt so good after just the shampoo. So I apply the rinse, leave it in for 15 min. with heat then rinsed. I then applied the MR conditioner...WHOA AGAIN! My hair was hard from the rinse and when I applied it the hardness just melted away almost literally. I rollerset then thought "I wonder what it'll be like after it dries?" WHOA ONCE AGAIN! My hair is soooo supple like suede ya'll.

Please don't sleep on the Joico. I am a major skeptic and this stuff has me SOLD. Another satisfied customer!

*I will say that the conditioner reminds me a lot of Hello Hydration...but that's just me.*

WHOA!!!!! I'm just gonna pretend I didnt see all those WHOA'S

Adgirl

I used it last week at hair shop and my god! It was the best! I am transationing 11 months now and I have crazy thick and dry hair and this
was just amazing! I bought a bottle on the spot. Even my hair dresser was
surprised how managable it made my hair.

Don't sleep on it ladies!

mango387

I'm not surprised. Artemis (LHCF member) used that too, and her hair has done a complete turnaround. It is on the road to looking like JenniferMD's hair. They started my usage of it...

locabouthair

Maybe this is what I need because my hair is as dry as a desert right now.

Is there a way to get samples cause it's kind of pricey.

Eisani

Trade Secret has a sale this month (I'm on the challenge so I'm not buying anything, I just still happen to know what's on sale and where :look:) and they have some twin packs of this poo and cond for $19.95 and some other gift bag/vinyl tote thingy's w/all three products for 40% off! Is it cheating if my sister buys it for me as a just because gift?

gymfreak336

Joico is the bidness. The moisture recovery balm....OMG. A put me on this brand and I have been hooked ever since. Where have you been ShiShi :lol:

chebaby

i will try it soon but i dont know when. i have so many other products to use up, but i do want to try it.

Desarae

I use this product with GREAT results. The K-Pak reconstructor stopped my breakage COLD. They also have a nice Chelating poo. I'm faithful to this line right now. It has everything I need.