¤¤¤¤¤¤JOICO USERS!!! QUESTION!!¤¤¤¤¤¤

Prose Princess

I'm thinking of using this line exclusively (in addition to my ayurveda that is), and I was wondering if anyone knew of any daily moisturizers from this line? The only one I found was the Daily Care Moisturizer, but I haven't been able to find any threads on it. Does anyone use this? Or do you all just use the shampoos, cons, reconstructor and use other stuff to moisturize daily?

http://www.drugstore.com/qxp166978_...re/moisturizer_for_treatment_for_dry_hair.htm

It has protein in it, so maybe it's too drying? Thoughts? :look:

healthytext

The Daily Care Moisturizer is a conditioner that's intended to be rinsed out though there are members here that use conditioners as moisturizers. Have you looked into the Moisture Recovery Styling Crème? I've never used it but it seems like the most viable option in the Joico line.

Prose Princess

The Daily Care Moisturizer is a conditioner that's intended to be rinsed out though there are members here that use conditioners as moisturizers. Have you looked into the Moisture Recovery Styling Crème? I've never used it but it seems like the most viable option in the Joico line.

Hmm, that sounds like more of a light gel though? I just want straight moisture and some light protein. I guess they don't make anything like that, unless I want to use one of their conditioners. It doesn't seem like a line directed towards "us". Oh well. Thanks!