Joining the LUST bandwagon

nmfsc

I picked up a sample pack of LUST on Friday when I went to Sally's along with a sample pack of Mega Moisture. I am officially a member of the LUST camp!
grin.gif
The smell is incredible. I knew instantly upon applying the conditioner that it was going to be awesome. You know how you can just sometimes tell? Well, it worked like a charm. The slip is incredible! Did I mention the smell, lol? The comb-out was manageable, considering my amount of new growth. I can't imagine how it will feel when I get a touch-up. My rollerset turned out very nice. My new growth was soft. I will be purchasing this conditioner and alternating it with my Got2bsmooth moisturizing conditioner. The LUST will be a nice break from the soy and wheat protein in the Got2bsmooth. I think I have found my staples. I can't wait to try the Mega Moisturing when I do my shampoo routine next week.

P.S. I disliked the Garnier Fructis when I used it and to be honest, there is not a comparison between the two. My comb out with the Garnier was horrible and I had major tangles. I was 3 weeks post relaxer at the time and I don't normally tangle that much. There was minimal slip with the Garnier as well. I guess my hair didn't like the Garnier. LUST is just so superior to the Garnier it's not even funny.

I agree, the LUST is better than Garnier although I too really like Garnier and it did all that LUST does just less strong if that makes sense
laugh.gif

I'm glad you like LUST too. Join us young grasshopper
assimilate.gif

I just brought a sample of LUST today. I haven't used it yet tho. I'm a little afraid that i might like it because it's expensive and i'm a college student. I wish money grew on trees.

I just brought a sample of LUST today. I haven't used it yet tho. I'm a little afraid that i might like it because it's expensive and i'm a college student. I wish money grew on trees.

Back